2 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
Official Career Service Website
|Go to website...|
- The MFA is a flexible, practice-based program, offering students opportunities to develop a studio practice in one medium as well as the opportunity to work across multiple mediums.
- The Master of Fine Arts by is designed to provide with the opportunity to develop art practice through advanced research in one or more discipline area.
- The Master of Fine Arts is primarily undertaken as a supervised independent study program of written work and studio research.
- Students will develop a level of proficiency, self-direction and focus through investigating a proposed area of research, and will be encouraged to produce work of an original and speculative nature.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 4,94,088|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,22,342|
|Non-instructional Fees||INR 63,016|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.13|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ May 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 3/4
Marks - 95/120
At least 21 on each of the individual skill areas
Marks - 65/90
With a minimum band score of 60
Marks - 7/9
At least 6.0 in each section
|Other eligibility criteria|
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.