Studying abroad is indisputably costly. This factor stops a lot of aspirants from applying to universities abroad. Especially, in a country like the USA, being a hub for international students, where living expenses are high. People fail to understand the ways they can adapt to fund their studies and ease out other expenses of living in a foreign country.
Check out the Cost of Living for International Students in the US.
Predict your English proficiency score by sharing few details
The deterring factor of funding the expensive courses offered to study abroad worldwide can be tackled by looking up schools that offer scholarships. There is a lot of schools and country-specific scholarships that, if attained, can help you bear your entire expenditure during your study tenure, which includes the course fees and living expenses. Moreover, the money can be used to clear out the loan you took to appear for studies. Scholarships for Indian students in US universities can be found in the article below:
Explore the Top College Funded Scholarships for MBAs in the USA here.
The popular scholarships for studying in the USA are as follows:
- Global Study Awards
- Tata Scholarship
- Go Clean Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC, etc. candidates
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
- BrokerFish International student scholarship
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- The Financial Sumo Educational Scholarship Program
- Merit Scholarship for PG students ($2,000)
- Inlaks Scholarships (University Courses)
- QS Undergraduate Scholarship
- Forktip Women’s Innovation Scholarships
- UC Global Scholarship
- Lady Meherbai D.Tata Education Trust Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship for UG students ($4,000)
- QS Connect Masters Scholarship
- Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award
- CCSE Graduate Scholarship
- CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship
- Comindware Scholarship
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
Each scholarship is granted on different criteria. While applying to an international school, you must consider the ideal time and procedure of applying to a scholarship. For this, you might want to refer:
- How to Apply for a Scholarship?
- What is the Right Time to Apply for a Scholarship?
- Cost of Studying in the US
You can find a lot of information on the internet describing the ways of applying to study abroad with tips on availing scholarships or funding your education. However, it is always recommended that you take help from industry experts who can help you with your exact requirements and guide you through every step.
All the best!
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload Guide