A successful career starts with the right decision. Are you planning to enhance your career in the Automobile industry? Then Germany is the ideal place for you to achieve all your professional dreams. Designing and making cars is something most kids aspire to when they are young. Starting with your toy cars to growing up and being an engineer might take years but the passion associated with the profession continues. Engineering Universities in Germany ranked at the top for quality education in Automobile programs. This country is the home world’s most popular automobile companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, etc.
Germany, tagged as the land of ideas, is also home to some of the finest examples of automotive engineering. No wonder most of the top brands of cars in the world today are German-made. Many students are confident that Germany is the country to go to for a master’s in automotive engineering, but they are unaware of the top universities offering the course. This article covers the top universities in Germany that offer Master's programs in Automotive Engineering for students.
Top Universities in Germany for Automotive Engineering or Design.
1. RWTH Aachen University
Predict your English proficiency score by sharing few details
Again a well-known University of Germany, RWTH Aachen University is also amongst the top universities of the country and features among the top universities of the world as well. The university offers M.Sc. in Automotive Engineering and Transport.
2. Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences located in Esslingen is one of the oldest universities in Germany and enjoys the reputation of being among the country’s top-ranked universities of the country. It has an excellent 29:1 student-to-faculty ratio. The University offers a Bachelor’s in Engineering - Automotive Engineering as well as a Master’s in Automotive Engineering.
3. Technical University of Munich
Ranked 3rd in the country and 54th in the world, the Technical University of Munich is an excellent choice for engineering student aspirants. While the university's competitive edge sets it apart, it is also one of the cheapest universities in Germany to study at. The University offers a Masters in Automotive Software Engineering.
4. Technical University of Berlin
Among the top universities of Germany, the Technical University of Berlin also ranks among the Top 200 Universities of the World. A center of excellence, the university’s Engineering Department is home to at least 12 Nobel laureates and enjoys a strong industrial reputation. The University offers a Master’s in Automotive Systems.
5. University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth
Ranked among the Top Public Universities in Germany, the University of Bayreuth boasts a world-recognized engineering division. The university offers an M.Sc. in Automotive Components Engineering and Mechatronics (ACEM). The University also offers a Bachelor’s in Automotive Engineering and Mechatronics.
Germany is dominating when it comes to Robotics and Automation. Over the year, universities in the country take the automation sector to another level, thus fueling its economy.
Automobile Engineering in Germany: Undergraduate Programs
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Bachelor in Automotive Engineering
- BEng in Vehicle Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor in Transportation Design
- Tech. in Automotive and Vehicle Technology
- Bachelor in Measurement & Control Technology and Instruments (Robot Technology)
- Bachelor in Engineering Technology (with emphasis on CAD/CAM)
- Bachelor in Automotive Engineering with Motorsport
Automobile Engineering in Germany: Postgraduate Programs
- MSc in Composites- Focus Aviation
- Master in Automotive Computing and Communications
- MS Automotive Engineering
- MEng Automotive Engineering
- Master in Intelligent Manufacturing and Control Engineering
- Master in Automotive Mechatronics and Management
- MEng in Automation and Manufacturing Systems
- MEng in Automotive Designs
- MEng in Design and Development for Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Automobile Engineering in Germany: Entry Requirements
- Complete 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- For a master’s degree, a graduation degree is compulsory.
- Proof of work experience (if required).
- English language proficiency test scores - IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
- Submit SOP, LOR, Resume, Cover Letter, etc.
Q. Is Germany good for automobile engineering?
Q. What is the best university for automotive engineering?
Q. Is Automobile Engineering free in Germany?
Q. What is the cost of studying automobile engineering in Germany?
Q. How much an Automobile Engineer can earn in Germany?
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload Guide