Career as Homeopath
Homoeopathy is based on the chemical principal of ‘similar similibus curentur’ which means let likes be cured by likes. This is an alternative form of treatment which is non invasive and very different from the allopathic form.
- Diagnosis based on complete history of the disease in the patient as well as on an understanding of the patient’s temperament, personality and food habits
- Treatment is given based on the diagnosis and the medication is mild and in minute quantities
- Investigation and treatment does not involve any invasive procedures
- The treatment gives importance to increasing the body’s immune system while removing the genesis of the illness
- Good mental ability
- Ability to trace patient’s history of illness through questions & record details simultaneously
- Warm personality and a calm and patient demeanour
- Aptitude to think logically
- Keen observation
Government Medical Services (CGHS), State dispensaries, autonomous bodies, voluntary organizations , private practice, teaching .
How do I get there?
Stream: Science PCB
*Homeopathy is 5½ year course which includes one year internship.
Where to study?
Prestigious Institutes in India
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Institute of Post-Graduate Homoeopathic Medical Education and Research, Mohali
Featured Institutes in India
|Content on this page is by Career Expert
Mrs. Kum Kum Tandon
MA (Psychology), M.Ed, Diploma in Educational Psychology, Vocational Guidance & Counseling (NCERT, Delhi) | View Complete Profile