AIAPGET 2023 exam notification has been released by NTA along with the application form and exam dates on May 25. The AIAPGET 2023 application form filling last date is June 24, 11.50 PM. The last date to submit the AIAPGET application form 2023 is June 25. The application correction facility will be available from June 26 to June 28. AIAPGET 2023 exam will be held online by NTA on July 31, from 10 AM to 12 noon.
The registration for AIAPGET 2023 can be done on aiapget.nta.nic.in. AIAPGET 2023 application process has started with registration, followed by filling details in the application form, uploading documents in the specified format, choosing exam centres, and paying the exam fee. AIAPGET 2023 admit card will be released for candidates who will apply successfully and fulfill other eligibility criteria. NTA will declare result online in PDF format. Candidates will have to download AIAPGET 2023 result PDF for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy from the official website.
Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will hold counselling for qualified candidates. Apart from registration, AIAPGET 2023 counselling involves choice filling, processing of seat, allotment result, and reporting. Candidates must note that the whole counselling process is held online. A total of three 3 rounds of counselling is held for admission to postgraduate Ayush courses.
May 25, 2023: AIAPGET 2023 Registration Begins at aiapget.nta.nic.in; Exam on July 31
What is AIAPGET?
All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. The National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India conducts AIAPGET exam. It is conducted annually in a computer-based mode. Candidates who qualify for the examination scoring the minimum cut off percentile can opt for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in the above-mentioned disciplines. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify AIAPGET 2023 will be asked for counselling round which is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). Read all details about AIAPGET 2023 here.
NTA NEET Help Desk:
8287471852 | 8178359845| 9650173668 | 9599676953 | 8882356803
AIAPGET 2023 Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of AIAPGET 2023 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
25 May '23 -
24 Jun '23
AIAPGET 2023 Registration processONGOING
25 Jun '23
AIAPGET 2023 last date of fee payment
26 Jun '23 -
28 Jun '23
AIAPGET 2023 Application Correction Window
AIAPGET 2023 admit card releaseTENTATIVE
31 Jul '23
AIAPGET 2023 exam date
AIAPGET 2023 result declarationTENTATIVE
AIAPGET 2023 Highlights
AIAPGET 2023 highlights comprise crucial exam-related details. It contains the date of the exam, conducting body, application mode, total number of seats offered and other important details. Candidates should refer to the table given below for AIAPGET 2023 exam highlights.
Name of the examination
All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)
Postgraduate exam at National level
Mode of exam
MS, MD or PG diploma in Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Unani/ Siddha
Exam Fees in INR
2,700 (for general and OBC)
1,800 (for SC,ST, PwD)
Total number of questions
120 (Increased in 2021)
+4 mark for right response
-1 for wrong response
Zero mark for no response
Language/Medium of exam
Ayurveda: English and Hindi
Unani: English and Urdu
Siddha: English and Tamil
Homeopathy: English only
No. of test cities
Also Read: All About AIAPGET 2023
AIAPGET 2023 Application Form Process
The admission process for AIAPGET 2023 exam has started with registration. Aspirants of the postgraduate entrance test have to register on the official website of the NTA AIAPGET. As mentioned above, AIAPGET 2023 is being conducted for admission to postgraduate courses in four disciplines. Therefore, it is important that candidates choose the correct discipline while filling the AIAPGET 2023 application form. Candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number for registration. After completing the registration process and generating the login ID and password, candidates have to fill the AIAPGET application form 2023 and pay the requisite non-refundable registration fee. Candidates must read the information brochure and the instructions in it so that he/she doesn't make mistakes while providing details in the application form for AIAPGET 2023. After submission, a copy of the filled application form must be preserved until the admission process gets over.
Also Read: Steps to fill the AIAPGET application form 2023
AIAPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The brochure released by NTA contains details of the prescribed AIAPGET eligibility criteria 2023. To be eligible for AIAPGET the following requirements have to be met by a candidate:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree
- Candidate with a provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate (recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act) can also apply for AIAPGET
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities
- He/she must have completed one year of internship or is likely to complete the internship on or before October 31, 2023
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2023
- NTA has not specified the number of attempts permitted to clear AIAPGET, thus a candidate can take the examination as many times as he/she needs to clear it.
Note: Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or qualifying AIAPGET 2023, the result/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
AIAPGET 2023 Admission Process
AIAPGET 2023 admission process comprises many steps starting with registration. The whole admission process has been explained in the infographic given below:
AIAPGET 2023 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2023 syllabus comprises subjects and topics which need to be prepared for the exam. Before starting prepration, candidates should have idea about the syllabus for AIAPGET 2023. AIAPGET syllabus covers all the topics which candidates were taught during undergraduate courses. As AIAPGET 2023 exam is conducted for admission to 4 courses, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, and Unani, syllabus varies accordingly. For an example, candidates who seek admission to master's course in Ayurveda need to prepare the undergraduate syllabus for Ayurveda.
Also Read: Know complete details of AIAPGET 2023 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2023: Courses Offered
- Agada Tantra
- Ayurveda Samhita evam Siddhant
- Dravyaguna Vigyana
- Kaumarabhritya Bala Roga
- Kayachikitsa Kriya Sharira
- Mano Vigyana evam Manasa Roga
- Panchakarma Prasuti evam Stri Roga
- Rachana Sharira
- Rasa Shastra evam Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rasayana evam Vajikarana
- Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyana
- Shalya Swasthavritta
- Moalajat Munafe-ul-Aza
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy
- Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Materia Medica
- Practice of Medicine
- Psychiatry Repertory
- Aruvai Maruthuvam Surgery
- Gunapadam Pharmacognosy Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics
- Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Peadiatrics
- Nanju Maruthuvam Toxicology
- Noi Naadal Pathology and diagnostic methods
- Pothu Maruthuvam General Medicine
- Pura Maruthuvam External Therapy
- Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai ariviyal Fundamental Principles of Siddha Medicine
- Siddhar Yoga Maruthuvam Siddhars Yogic Science
- Sool and Magalir Maruthuvam Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Thol Maruthuvam Dermatology
- Varma Maruthuvam Varma Medicine
AIAPGET 2023 Pattern
Candidates should have an idea about the AIAPGET 2023 exam pattern so that they know every aspect of the test paper including the type of questions asked and weightage. AIAPGET exam pattern comprises important details including mode, medium, the total number of questions, time duration, and marking scheme. As per AIAPGET 2023 pattern, the question paper will comprise 120 multiple choice questions of 480 marks and the exam timing will be 2 hours. The exam will be conducted in online mode in two shifts, from 10 am to 12 pm and 3 pm to 5 pm. As per the marking scheme, candidates will get 4 marks for right and -1 marks for the wrong answers. No mark will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
Upon successful submission of the application, candidates are issued AIAPGET admit card. Candidates have to log in to their registered accounts on the official website of NTA AIAPGET to download the admit card for AIAPGET. Admit card or the hall ticket must be carried to the exam centre in the physical form. Candidates must note that admit card have to be downloaded as NTA doesn't send the hall ticket to the individual candidates. The admit card contains crucial details such as the address of the exam centre and exam-related guidelines. Candidates should cross verify the details on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, the exam authority must be contacted immediately.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
What to carry?
- AIAPGET 2023 admit card
- An original, valid and non-expired photo Id proof (Driving Licence, Aadhar card, passport, voter Id, etc.)
- One passport size photograph (same as the one submitted with the application form)
What not to carry?
- Any textual material, Calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Smartwatch, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic device.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery, Eatables/snacks and Tea/coffee/cold drinks/Water, Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets, etc. are NOT allowed in the Examination Room/Hall.
- Candidates who are diabetic can carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/ apple/orange) and transparent water bottle to the examination hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich, etc.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Cities
NTA will release the list of exam cities for AIAPGET 2023 along with the information brochure. Candidates can refer to the table given below that contains AIAPGET 2022 exam cities list.
AIAPGET 2023 Result
NTA will announce AIAPET 2023 results on its official website. Candidates who will score the minimum cut off percentile will be considered qualified for the exam and they will be eligible to attend the AIAPGET 2023 counselling. The scores will be valid for that particular academic year and it won't be considered next year. Based on the marks secured by candidates, a merit list will be prepared. The merit list contains details such as total marks, percentile secured and All India Rank. A separate list will be released for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and homeopathy. Candidates will be able to download the mark sheet cum ranking certificate after the result declaration.
AIAPGET 2023 Answer Key
The official AIAPGET answer key 2023 will be released by NTA. The answer key for AIAPGET 2022 will be uploaded separately for Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha courses on the official website, ntaaiapget.nic.in. The answer key contains the correct response to all sets of questions asked in the AIAPGET 2023 exam. NTA also provides an option to challenge the answer key in the given duration of time. To challenge the answer key, candidates have to pay Rs 200 per challenged question. The subject matter experts then recheck all the answers and release the final answer key. There is no provision to challenge the final answer key for AIAPGET 2023 and the result will be prepared on the basis of the same.
Also Read: How to challenge AIAPGET answer key 2023
AIAPGET 2023 Counselling
Those who qualify for the exam by scoring the minimum cut off marks prescribed by NTA will be eligible to participate in the counselling rounds. AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) will be conducting the AIAPGET 2023 counselling for All India Quota seats. To participate in the AIAPGET 2023 counselling, candidates will have to register on the official portal and fill in the choice of colleges and courses in which they seek admission. The counselling will be conducted online and will be based on the rank secured by the candidate in the examination. Based on the choice filled by the candidate, All India Rank, the availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors, seats will be allocated for AYUSH courses. Selected candidates have to report to the allocated institute with the requisite documents for confirmation of his/her admission.
Also Read: AIAPGET 2023 counselling process and documents required
AIAPGET 2023: Participating Institutes
- Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Private)
- Dr NRS Government Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- Government Ayurvedic College, Guwahati, Assam (All India Quota Government)
- Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Siwan, Bihar (All India Quota Private)
- Government Ayurvedic College, Patna, Bihar (All India Quota Government)
- Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurveda College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh (All India Quota Government)
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurveda Charak Sansthan, Khera Dabar, New Delhi (All India Quota Government)
- Sree Narayana Institute Of Ayurvedic Studies And Research, Kollam, Kerala (All India Quota Private)
- Amrita School Of Ayurveda, Kollam, Kerala (All India Quota Private)
- Bharatiya Sanskriti Prabodhinis Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya And Research Centre, Shiroda, Goa (All India Quota Private)
To view the complete list of Ayurveda colleges participating in AIAPGET 2023, click here
- Dr Allu Ramaligaiah Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Godavari, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- Dr Gururaju Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Kadappa, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- RBTS Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Muzaffarpur, Bihar (All India Quota Government)
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Bengaluru, Karnataka (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homeopathic Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- JSPS Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad (All India Quota Government)
To view the complete list of Ayurveda colleges participating in AIAPGET 2023, click here.
- School of Unani Medical Education and Research, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi (Deemed Universities)
- Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital (All India Quota Private)
- Government Nizamia Tibbia College, Charminar (All India Quota Government)
- Jamia Tibbiya Deoband (All India Quota Private)
- Deoband Unani Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Deoband (All India Quota Private)
- Central Research Institute Of Unani Medicine (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- National Institute Of Unani Medicine Bangalore (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- Zuleikhabai Valy Mohammad Unani Medical College and Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra (All India Quota Private)
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, Unani, All India Quota, Karol Bagh, New Delhi (All India Quota Government)
- Government Siddha Medical College, Chennai (All India Quota Government)
- National Institute of Siddha Chennai (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- Government Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai (All India Quota Government)
- INI CET: Dates, Registration, Syllabus pattern
- NEET PG: Counselling, Result, Cut off, Syllabus, Pattern
AIAPGET 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the AIAPGET exam?
Q: When will NTA conduct AIAPGET 2023 exam?
Q: Can I apply offline for AIAPGET 2023?
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for the AIAPGET?
Students will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2023 exam:
Internship: Students should have completed one year of internship. Educational Qualification: Students should have passed B.A. MS BUMS BSMS BHMS and Graded BHMS degrees or possess provisional pass certificates. Certificate Permanent or provisional registration Certificate of B.A. MS BUMS BSMS BHMS Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM, CCH, state board, universities, or deemed universities. Age and number of attempts: There are no upper age criteria for the AIAPGET exam. Students can appear as many times as he likes as there is no capping on the number of attempts. For more information, you may visit the Shiksha AIAPGET exam page; (https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/articles/aiapget-2023-exam-date-application-eligibility-syllabus-pattern-blogId-102893). I hope this will help you.
Q: How do I prepare for the AIAPGET?
1- Know the complete Syllabus of the AIAPGET exam.
2- Know the Exam Pattern of AIAPGET. Exam pattern:
Exam duration: 2 hours or 120 minutes
Total marks: 480
Total number of questions: 120
For every correct answer: 4 marks
For every wrong answer: 1 mark will be deducted.
3- Learn to Manage Time.
4- Make a Time Table according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
5- Revise is essential.
6- Practice Sample Papers, Previous Years' Question Papers, or Mock Tests. For more details, you may visit the Shiksha AIAPGET exam page. (https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/aiapget-exam). I hope this will help you.
Q: Who conducts AIAPGET exam?
Q: What is the admission process for the AIAPGET?
1- Apply online for AYUSH counseling.
2- Registration, Payment of fees (Registration and Tuition fees) Submission of choices, View, Modify and lock, Processing of result.
3- First round seat allotment.
4- If the seat is allocated:
Report to the allocated Institute, Complete admission formalities, and continue to study in the allocated college or university. If the seat is not allocated:
After round 1 ends, Fresh registration for round 2, already registered candidates of round 1 need not register again.
5- Display the newly added/vacant seat and also anticipated vacancies. The first-round choice submitted by the candidate will be treated as null and void. Fresh choice submission for seat allotment in round 2 is mandatory.
6- Exercise fresh choice, view, modify and lock choices.
7- Second round seat allotment
If the seat is allocated; Report to the allocated Institute, and complete Admission formalities. If the seat is not allocated; a Fresh choice filling for the Mop-up Round and processing of the result.
8- Result publishing.
9- Report to allocated AIQG/AIQGA/AIQP/DU/CU/In.
10- Vacant seats are sent back to state quota counseling in case of AIQG/AIQGA/AIQP and to Deemed University/ Central University/ National Institute for Stay vacant round as per university eligibility conditions. For more information, you may visit the Shiksha AIAPGET exam page. (https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/aiapget-exam-counselling#:~:text=Registration for round-1 counselling, seat allotment result, and reporting. )
I hope this will help you.
Q: I am 32 years old. Can I apply for AIAPGET?
Q: What are the books required for the AIAPGET?
Books for Ayurveda;
1- A Guide to Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. G Prabhakara Rao
2- A Descriptive Glossary of Diseases in Ayurveda S R Sudarshan
3- Comparative Hindu Material Medical Chandra Chakraborty
4- Prasna Vikalpa MD Entrance Guide) by Dr Sunil Kumar
Books for Homeopathy:
1- MCQs in Homeopathic Material Medical by Dr. Rajesh M Patni
2- Success- A Guide on Homoeopathy for Competitive Examinations by Dr. Nani Kumar Singh, Dr. Ratan Chandra Shil, and Dr. Nikhil Kumar Bisui.
3- SARP and SARP series on Medicine
4- KAIZEN by Dr Gajendra Singh. Books for Unani;
1- The Prime: MCQs for Post-Graduation Unani Entrance Examination by Dr. Haqeeq Ahmad and Dr. Izharul Hasan.
2- Concept by Dr. Aysha Raza and Dr. Sofia Bilquees.
3- The Premier Advance by Dr. Izharul Hasan and Dr. Shah Faisal.
4- The Pioneer by Dr. Izharul Hasan and Dr. Danish Chishti. For more details, you may visit the Shiksha AIAPGET exam page. (https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/articles/aiapget-2022-preparation-tips-pattern-and-best-books-blogId-38257). I hope this will help you.
Q: What is the syllabus for the AIAPGET?
1- For Ayurveda: Padartha Vigyan and Ayurved Itihas, Sanskrit, Kriya Sharir, Rachana Sharir, Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya, Dravyaguna Vighyan, Roga Nidan, Rasashatra, Charak Samhita, Agadtantra, Swasthavritta, Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga, Kaumarbhritya Parichaya, Charak Samhita (Uttarardha), Kayachikitsa, Panchkarma, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra, Research Methodology and Medical Statistics.
2- For Homeopathy: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology, Homeopathic Pharmacy, Homeopathic Material Medical and Therapeutics, Pathology and Microbiology, Forensic medicine and toxicology, Practice of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Community Medicine.
3- For Unani: Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa, Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya, Tashreehul Badan, Munafeul Aaza, Tareekh-e-Tib, Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib, Ilmul Advia, Mahiyatul Amraz, Communication Skills, Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat, Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom, Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj, Ilaj Bit Tadbeer, Amraz-e-Atfal, Moalajat, Amraze Niswan, Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood, Ilmul Jarahat, Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan.
4- For Siddha: Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai Thathuvangalum Varalaarum, Tamil Language, Communicative English Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry), Maruthuva Thavaraiyal, Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology), Udal Koorugal (Anatomy), Udal Thathuvam (Physiology), Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica - Plant Kingdom), Gunapaadam Materiamedica Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals, and Animal Kingdom), Noi Naadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology), Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology), Sattam Sarntha Maruthuvamum Nanju Maruthuvamum (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology), Noi Anugavithi Ozhukkam (Hygiene and Community Medicine Including National Health Policies), Research Methodology and Medical Statistics. For more syllabus details, you may visit the Shiksha AIAPGET exam page. (https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/aiapget-exam-syllabus). I hope this will help you.
Q: What is the exam pattern for the AIAPGET?
1- Mode of the examination: Online (computer-based)
2- Medium of the question paper:
1- Ayurveda: English and Hindi
2- Unani: English and Urdu
3- Homeopathy: English only
4- Siddha: English and Tamil
3- Duration of the examination: 2 hours
4- Total number of questions: 120
5- Total marks: 480
6- Type of Questions: Objective type
7- Negative marking: Yes
For more details, you may visit the Shiksha AIAPGET Exam page. (https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/aiapget-exam-pattern). I hope this will help you.
Q: Will AIAPGET 2023 counselling held in online or offline mode?
News & Updates
Explore Other Exams
1 Jun '23 -
8 Jun '23
Special OJEE registrations 202...
2 Jun '23
OJEE 2023 Result
12 Jun '23
KCET 2023 result
3 Jun '23 -
6 Jun '23
KCET 2023 registration (Marks ...
JCECE 2022 Exam Day
JCECE 2022 Admit Card
6 Aug '18
Online Applications: End Date
13 Jul '18
Online Applications: Start Dat...
5 Mar '23
NEET PG 2023 Exam
27 Feb '23
NEET PG 2023 admit card
18 Jun '20
Result (July 2020 session)
11 Jun '20
Exam day (July 2020 session)
28 Institutes accepting AIAPGET
College of Ayurved, Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Total Fees: ₹ 4.50 Lakh
- 2 years
- Full Time
Desh Bhagat University, Punjab
Punjab - Other