The 36-week skill development course on foundations of modern machine learning will begin on January 8, 2022. Registrations open from December 15 to December 25.
iHub-Data, IIIT Hyderabad, has invited applications from undergraduate engineering students for its 36-week skill development course on foundations of modern machine learning beginning January 8, 2022.
The course is open to all students from engineering background, but pre-final and final year undergraduate engineering students who are aiming at enhancing their knowledge and sharpening practical skills in machine learning for use in application domains such as image processing, computer vision, robotics, data mining, natural language processing or speech processing can benefit more from the course.
Interactive online sessions will be delivered by IIITH faculty CV Jawahar, Anoop M Namboodiri and Ravi Kiran S. A certificate of achievement from IIIT Hyderabad will be awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Who can participate?
- Students pursuing four-year undergraduate programme in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other allied branches.
- Students should be Indian residents.
|Start Date of Registratio||December 15, 2021|
Last Date of Registration
|December 25, 2021|
Preparatory Module (from)
|December 28, 2021|
Regular Sessions (from)
January 08, 2022
What makes the programme unique?
- It is equivalent to a typical four credit course as per UGC/AICTE norms
- Live online lectures and hands-on sessions with personalised learning experience
- Equal focus on foundation and practices
- Discussions with professionals
The course will cost students INR 10,000 inclusive of all taxes, and interested students can enrol for the course before December 25, 2021. They are advised to visit https://ihub-data.iiit.ac.in/mml2022 for more information.
- IIT Delhi placement offers increase by 45%
- IIT BHU student bags INR 2 crore package on Day 1 of placement
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com
Vishu is a writer, an artist, a cat and an ardent music lover. She loves to read, sketch and explore new places in her leisure time. She has nine years of experience in print media.