TS EAMCET Results 2023: Check toppers list here
In the engineering stream, Sanapala Anirudh secured the first rank with 158.89 marks.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) released the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2023 results today, May 25, 2023. Education Minister P Sabitha Indra Reddy announced the TS EAMCET 2023 results. The list of toppers in both engineering and medical streams has also been announced.
A total of 3,20,683 candidates registered for TS EAMCET 2023 in both streams and of them, 94 per cent had appeared for the test. In the engineering stream, Sanapala Anirudh secured the first rank with 158.89 marks. On the other hand, B Satya Raja Jaswanth topped the agriculture stream with 155 marks.
TS EAMCET result 2023: Engineering stream toppers
- Sanapala Anirudh (Visakhapatnam)
- Ekkintipani Venkata Maninder Reddy (Guntur)
- Challa Umesh Varun (Nandigama)
- Abhineet Majeti (Kondapur)
- Ponnathota Pramod Kumar Reddy (Tadipatri)
- Maradana Dheeraj kumar (Visakhapatnam)
- Vadde Shanvita Reddy (Nalgonda)
- Boina Sanjana (Srikakulam)
- Nandyal Prince Branhan Reddy (Nandyala)
- Meesala Pranathi Sreeja (Vizianagaram)
TS EAMCET result 2023: AM stream toppers
- Burugupalli Raja Jaswanth
- Nasika Venkat Teja
- Saphal Lakshmi Pasupulati
- Durgempudi Karthikeya Reddy
- Bora Varun Ghakravarathi
- Devagudi Guru Sasidhar Reddy
- Vangipuram Harshil Sai
- Daddanala Sai Chidvilas Reddy
- Gandhamaneni Giri Varshita
- Kollabathula Pritham Siddharth
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishu is a writer, an artist, a cat and an ardent music lover. She loves to read, sketch and explore new places in her leisure time. She has nine years of experience in print media.