FDDI AIST 2022 application form without late fee closes tomorrow; apply here
The application form is for admission the B.Des, BBA, M.Des, and MBA courses offered by the institute. The FDDI AIST 2022 entrance exam will be conducted on June 19, 2022.
The Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) will close the FDDI AIST 2022 application form on May 15, 2022 (without late fees). With late fees, the online application form can be submitted by May 25, 2022. The FDDI AIST application form 2022 commenced on February 1, 2022.
LATEST: To fill the FDDI AIST application form 2022 - Click Here
The FDDI will also allow candidates to edit submitted application forms between May 16-17, 2022. Admit cards for successfully registered candidates will be issued on June 6, 2022.
Steps to fill Online application form for FDDI AIST 2022
Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria have to fill the FDDI AIST 2022 application form in online mode. Here are the steps to fill the form:
- Go to the registration page by clicking on the application link given above
- A registration form will open
- Enter details like your name, DOB, category, PwD status, and email id. You will also required to select the program type (Bachelor’s or Master’s).
- You have to next log in to your account to access the application form.
- Fill in the various fields in the form - communication, education, and contact details.
- In the penultimate step, upload documents in the given format.
- Finally, pay the application fee of Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC, ST, and PwD category) in online mode online using credit or debit cards.
The Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) offers the following design programs:
Non-design courses offered by the institute include:
The FDDI AIST 2022 entrance exam will be conducted on June 19, 2022. The exam will be conducted in pen-and-paper mode and will be of 3 hours duration. Also Read:
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2022 to be held on May 14-15; check details