AIBE XVII not confirmed yet! Informs BCI exam cell; Read here
BCI exam authority informs via email that the exam date of AIBE 2022 is not confirmed yet. Read here details
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) was expected to be held by November this year, however, no information about AIBE XVII registrations or exam date is available yet. Candidates awaiting for AIBE 2022 exam date are worried as they are eager to start their career in legal domain, which is possible only after they attain a Certificate of Practice from BCI.
The exam authority has informed candidates via email (on enquiry about AIBE XVII expected exam date) as under:
The next date for the AIBE-XVII exam is not yet decided by the council. It will be notified on our website as soon as the decision is taken. Kindly keep visiting our website for any further updates on the same.
On the other hand, the website for AIBE exam is facing technical difficulties. Moreover, BCI has not confirmed about the testing agency finalized for the conduct of AIBE examination as intimated in its earlier notifications.
AIBE 2022 syllabus was shared by the exam authority, on orders of Supreme Court, however, no changes were made in the topics or weightage of the subjects.
BCI will update the official website with update on AIBE XVII exam date 2022 and registration form soon, tentatively in December.
- AIBE XVII Syllabus 2022 released, No update on exam schedule and applications; Check here
- AIBE XVII (17) 2022 to be held within 3 months: BCI Counsel Manan Kumar Mishra informs SC, Read
- Law Graduates not practising law for over 5 yrs need to re-appear for AIBE: BCI
- AIBE XVI (16) 2021 Certificate of Practice available at 24 state bar councils, Check here
- BREAKING! AIBE XVII (17) 2022 mode of examination to be changed? Read BCI notice
Holding core experience in EdTech domain for multiple streams including Law, Design, Hospitality, and more. Helping students take informed decisions for their higher education.