Waiting for the AIAPGET 2020 application form? Be prepared by knowing the eligibility criteria and what to keep ready before filling the application here.
Application forms for the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2020) are expected to be released today. The National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the date-sheet for the release of AIAPGET 2020 application form last year. Graduates in AYUSH courses wanting to study further and achieve a master’s degree will be able to apply for AIAPGET 2020 from today. The last date to fill the application form of AIAPGET 2020 will be January 31.
AIAPGET 2020 is being conducted for admission to MD/ MS/ PG diploma courses in the field of Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy and Siddha. The exam is scheduled to be held on April 29.
Read the complete article to know more about AIAPGET 2020 and its application process.
Things you must keep handy before filling the AIAPGET 2020 application form
- Valid and accessible email Id and mobile number
- Valid, authentic and non-expired government ID proof
- Scanned copy of recent passport-sized photograph and signature
- Internship completion certificate
- Marksheets of your undergraduate degree (BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BSMS)
Who is eligible for AIAPGET 2020?
To apply for AIAPGET 2020, a candidate must possess the following:
- BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree
- Permanent/ provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree
- Internship completion certificate, stating that he/ she has completed the internship on or before September 30, 2020
What will be the application fee for AIAPGET 2020?
AIAPGET 2020 application fee for candidates belonging to the unreserved category will be Rs 2500. However, candidates who belong to the reserved or PWD category will have to pay a sum of Rs 1750 for the application form of AIAPGET 2020.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org