NIFT 2022 counselling registration has commenced at niftadmissions.in
Candidates who have qualified in the NIFT 2022 entrance exam and Situation Test/ GDPI can register for counselling.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology has opened the registration process for NIFT 2022. Eligible candidates need to get registered online by entering their academic details, and upload their documents and participate in choice filling. The NIFT 2022 counselling is conducted as a joint seat allocation process for admission to the 17 participating NIFT campuses.
LATEST: To register for NIFT 2022 counselling - Click Here
The final result of NIFT 2022 was declared on May 17, 2022.
NIFT 2022 Counselling Process
The counselling for NIFT 2022 is being conducted as a joint seat allocation process and held in online mode. The counselling process will include five seat allotment rounds.
The allotment of seats will be based on:
- The merit rank of the candidate in NIFT 2022
- The category-wise seat intake at the participating institute for the applied program
- The category under which admission is sought
- Choices filled at the time of registration
- Any other seat-allotment criteria
To get registered for NIFT counselling 2022, candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Click on the registration link given above
- In the registration form that opens, fill in academic details
- Upload essesntial documents as per the prescribed format
- Exercise choice filling - select NIFT campuses and courses in the order of preference.
- Submit the form.
Note that once a seat has been allocated, it can be withdrawn in the 2nd to the penultimate (fourth) round. Also, in case of seat withdrawal, the candidate may not be refunded the full amount. The National Institute of Fashion Technology has also released detailed counselling guidelines.