UCEED 2022 - FDDI Noida to allot some seats based on UCEED scores
Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) also conducts its own entrance exam, the FDDI AIST for admission to its design courses.
IIT Bombay has notified that Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida, will now allot some seats to its undergraduate program based on UCEED 2022 scores. However, the institute will not participate in the Joint Admission Process conducted by IIT Bombay.
IIT Bombay is currently conducting the counseling of UCEED 2022 in an online centralized mode.
The 1st Round of UCEED 2022 seat allotment was announced on April 10. The 2nd round of seat allotment will be announced on May 10, 2022.
The allotment of seats will be based on the UCEED 2022 merit round of the candidate and college options picked by the candidate. Post seat allotment, the candidate will have to accept the seat and pay the seat acceptance fee between May 15-26.
UCEED 2022 - Score accepting institutes
The following institutes will offer some seats on the basis of the UCEED 2022 score.
- World University of Design, Sonepat, Haryana
- UPES School of Design, Dehradun
- Lakshmipat University, Jaipur
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- Department of Design, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- MIT-WPU School of Design, Pune
- Symbiosis School of Planning Architecture and Design, Nagpur
- CEPT University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Jain (Deemed-to-be-University), Bangalore
- RV University, Bengaluru
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design, and Technology, Bengaluru
- MIT ID Ujjain Avantika University, Ujjain
- Vidyavardhan’s Institute of Design Environment and Architecture (IDEA), Nashik
- Department of Design, Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), New Delhi
- VIT School of Design (V-SIGN), VIT, Vellore
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi (formerly Delhi College of Engineering)
- Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), NOIDA