AIIMS begins registration for BSc Nursing at aiimsexams.ac.in
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi has started the registration for BSc(H) Nursing, BSc Nursing (post-basic), and BSc (Paramedical Courses) 2022 at aiimsexams.ac.in.
The students seeking admission to BSc(H) Nursing, BSc Nursing (post-basic), and BSc (Paramedical Courses) 2022 at All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi must know that the registration has started at aiimsexams.ac.in. The interested candidates can apply latest by May 14, 2022, up to 5 pm.
The exam date for BSc(H) Nursing is June 18, 2022 (Saturday), and for BSc Nursing (post-basic) and BSc (Paramedical Courses) is June 25, 2022.
How to fill AIIMS nursing 2022 application form?
Following are the steps, the candidates need to follow to fill out the application form for AIIMS nursing 2022:
- Register for AIIMS nursing 2022 at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Upload the scanned documents and generate RUC.
- Fill in the AIIMS nursing 2022 application form, pay the AIIMS nursing 2022 fee and choose the exam city.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS nursing 2022
AIIMS B.Sc. (H) Nursing course 2022: Candidates who have Passed/appeared in the 12th Class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any
Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and has a minimum mark 55% for Gen/EWS/OBC and 50% in case of SCs/STs categories in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent.
B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses) 2022: Candidates who have Passed/appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics (as applicable for different courses) & has a minimum mark of 50% for Gen/ EWS/OBC
and 45% in case of SCs/ STs Categories in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics(as applicable) of qualifying examination i.e 10+2 or equivalent. For AIIMS Rishikesh, B.Sc. in Medical
Radiology & Imaging Technology candidate passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by any Indian university or a duly constituted Board with pass marks in Physics Chemistry Biology or
Diploma in Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology after completing 12th class/10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in physics chemistry and biology provided the candidate has passed each subject separately.
B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) course 2022: The candidate must have :
1. Passed 12th class under the 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized
Board/University (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible). (For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.(For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
3. Registration as a nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council (For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
4. In the case of male nurses,(if passed before implementation of the new integrated course in 2003), besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following, for a period of six months: i ) O.T.Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing (For BSc Nursing Post-Basic).