Admit cards are mandatory to sit in the BSEB class 10 and class 12 annual examinations. The Board will allow students without admit cards to appear in the examination only after verifying all their details.
BSEB 12th board examinations have begun today i.e. February 3, 2020. However, the Bihar board class 10 examination will kick start from February 17 to February 24, 2020. The Board’s practical examinations for both classes were held in January. According to BSEB, a total of 12, 05,654 students have registered for the intermediate examination. The number include 5, 48,736 boys and 6, 56,654 girls. The examinations will be conducted in 1,283 examination centres set in 38 districts.
Bihar Board Examination: Important instructions
The Board has issued some important instructions for the students appearing for BSEB 10th and 12th examinations. Students must note the instructions givens below before appearing for the BSEB annual examination.
- Mobile phones inside the examination centre are banned for both students and invigilators.
- Examinations for both class 10 and class 12 will be held in two sessions. Morning: 9:30am to 12:45pm and afternoon1:45pm to 5pm.
- A two-level frisking facility has been set by the board. One, before entering the examination centre and second before entering the examination hall.
- 15 minutes will be given to the candidates to read the question paper.
- Admit cards are mandatory to sit in the BSEB 10th and 12th annual examinations. The Board will allow students without admit cards to appear in the examination only after verifying all their details.
- Students will get the answer sheet as well as the OMR sheet together at the time of the commencement of the exam.
- Using whitener, eraser, blade on the OMR sheet, or scratching the sheet with nails will lead to its rejection.
- 90 minutes will be given to complete and submit the OMR sheet.
- Students can attempt the subjective questions in the answer sheet after attempting the MCQs in the OMR sheet.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is the statutory body that functions under the Government of Bihar. BSEB conducts examinations at the secondary and senior secondary levels (on the basis of the syllabus prescribed by the Bihar government) in both government and private schools belonging to the state of Bihar.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org