JEE Main 2020 image/ photo correction facility to remove discrepancies in the uploaded images in application form started by NTA. To avail the facility, candidates have to login in the official website by entering their JEE Main 2020 application number and password. The candidates who have registered for JEE Main 2020 can only correct their uploaded images (photograph/signature) in the online JEE Main application form.
Steps to correct images in JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020 - https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘Remove Image Discrepancy in JEE Main April 2020’
- After clicking it, candidates will be redirected to login window
- Enter JEE Main 2020 application form number and password
- Make the required changes in the uploaded scanned photograph/signature
- Click on the submit button after corrections
- Cross-check the updated images soon after image corrections are done in JEE Main application form 2020.
Latest: To avail JEE Main 2020 Photo Correction Facility- Click Here
JEE Main 2020 application form for April session was released online on February 7, 2020. Candidates who wish to appear in JEE Main 2020 April exam can fill their applications until March 6. The uploading of images and payment of application fee is March 7.
JEE Main 2020 application correction window will be available from March 8 to correct details in the filled-in application form. The correction facility for both type of candidates (fresh or appeared) will be available until March 12.
JEE Main 2020 April exam is scheduled to be held on April 5, 7, 8, 9 and 11 in computer-based mode. The JEE Main 2020 April application form is available for three papers – I (BTech), II (BArch) and III (BPlan). The admit card for April session will be available from March 20.