Top MBA recruitment companies in India
Some of the top global recruiters include Amazon, Apple, BCG, Deloitte, JP Morgan, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, etc. On the other hand, the top Indian companies are Tata Consultancy Services, Reliance, Cognizant, Wipro, ICICI Bank, etc.
A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is always considered to be a lucrative professional degree that serves as a gateway to different corporate jobs. Every year, a large number of students take admission is some of the reputed B-schools in the country to study this leadership course and in turn, find themselves a successful corporate career. India is known as an intellectual hub stands out to be a favourite destination to the recruiters across the globe. These global MBA recruitment companies land in the reputed MBA institutions to pick up the skilled and competent professionals for their companies with promises of hefty pay packages.
Read this to know more about the corporate giants offering best of jobs to the MBA graduates.
Top global recruiters
- Amazon: Launched in 1994, Amazon is known as the world’s largest cloud infrastructure service. It is also known to be one of the top recruiters of MBA professionals in India. MBA graduates with excellent analytical skill and creative bend of mind are picked up by Amazon with astounding pay packages. Usually, the competent professionals are absorbed in Marketing, Retail, IT and HR division of the company.
- Apple: Apple is known as the world’s largest IT Company. Apart from judging candidate’s skill and knowledge in the relevant subject, the recruiters of Apple look for professionals who understand the demands of the consumers and are willing to learn and are ready to work in a team.
- BCG: The Boston Consulting Group is one of the top recruiters of MBA students with offices in 45 countries. While selecting candidates, the recruiters not only consider their academic excellence and skills but also look into their extracurricular activities, innovativeness and dedication towards the organization, resilience, adaptability and language skill.
- Deloitte: Deloitte is known to be the world’s largest professional services company based on revenue. Every year, it absorbs skilled and proficient MBA freshers under its fold and offer them good remunerations. The MBAs can get to work here in Technology, Real Estate and Retail sectors other than providing consultation. Candidates with excellent academic records, leadership skill, analytical skill and extraordinary communication skill are hired by the company to fill some of its leading positions.
- J P Morgan: J P Morgan recruits professionals for varied positions in investment, sales, private banking and research operations. Being one of the biggest banks, J P Morgan conducts Winning Woman MBA Internship Programme, which helps female MBA students to come up as successful women professionals. It not only recruits MBA from the financial sector but also from other sectors.
- Microsoft: The biggest global software maker Microsoft started its journey in 1985. It hires the highest number of MBA for different positions in finance, marketing, operation and sales for its offices across 70 countries. Candidates with at least seven years of experience in the industry are preferred by the company. The selected candidates are then provided training to be suitable for full-time jobs in the company.
- Morgan Stanley: Morgan Stanley is a global financial service provider. It recruits MBAs with a financial background with the highest payment offers. It also conducts summer internship programmes for the aspirants.
Besides, there are several other global recruiters namely Johnson and Johnson, Nike, PricewaterhouseCoopers, PepsiCo, Unilever and Duetsche Bank. All of these companies prefer to select skilled MBAs with good working knowledge, analytical skill, communication skill, power of observation, ability to read the consumer requirements etc.
Top Indian recruiters
- Tata Consultancy Services: TCS is one of the leading Indian recruiters with employees working in 46 countries worldwide. It hires best talents from the renowned B-schools of the country for some of the leading positions in the industry with the highest remuneration.
- Reliance Industries Limited: RIL selects the best talents for corporate jobs in its IT, real estate, telecommunication and various other sectors. In RIL, candidates get exposure to showcase their skills and abilities and in the process experience career growth. Candidates who possess the analytical skill, excellent communication skill, an eye to study the changes in consumer behaviour are successfully absorbed in RIL.
- Cognizant: Cognizant India is a global business house that offers technological and business solutions to a wide range of clients across the globe. It hires skilled and efficient MBAs for its offices in different countries to offer business and technological solutions. While interviewing the candidates, the recruiters judge their communication skill, observation power, innovative skills along with academic qualifications.
- Wipro: Wipro is one of the front runners among the leading global information technology, consulting and business process services companies. Every year representatives of Wipro visit the top rank B-schools to choose skilled and competent candidates for various job positions, offering them a heavy pay package. Like other recruiters, Wipro, too, looks for young enthusiasts who would contribute successfully to the growth of the company.
- Infosys: With experience over three decades Infosys is serving its clientele in their digital journey. Ever since its inception, Infosys is striving for growth and customer satisfaction. Infosys is one of the top recruiters of management professionals. It provides excellent opportunities to candidates who have a creative bend of mind, analytical skill, perseverance, ability to study the market strength, etc.
- ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank hires MBA experts for different leading roles in commercial banking, liabilities product management, cards management, transaction banking, corporate banking, compliance, wholesale risk, credit risk, relationship management, etc.
Besides, there are other renowned companies hiring managerial talent from leading B-schools such as Hindustan Liver, KPMG, Accenture, Larsen & Toubro, Aditya Birla Group, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, etc.
To sum up, there are ample job opportunities for competitive talent studying MBA courses in India’s B-schools. All one needs to do is be a resourceful talent for an organisation.
Top coaching centres in India to prepare for CAT
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload as PDF
This is a collection of news and articles on various topics ranging from course selection to college selection tips, exam preparation strategy to course comparison and more. The topics are from various streams inclu... Read Full Bio
Upcoming MBA Exam Dates