MSBSHSE released the Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2023 on May 25 on the official website. Students can check their Maharashtra HSC result 2023 using roll number and mother's first name. The result mentions the student details along with the marks score by them in all subjects. Check here…
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education (MSBSHSE) has declared the Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2023 today, i.e. May 25 at 1:40 pm. The HSC Result 2023 will be made available online on the official website at 2 pm.
Maharashtra 12th result 2023 can be checked online by the students. In order to check the Maharashtra Board Results 2023, students who appeared for Maharashtra Board Exams 2023 must keep their Maharashtra HSC Admit Card 2023 handy.
Students will be able to check their result using roll number and mother's first name.
Sample of Maharashtra HSC Result login window
MSBSHSE 12th Results 2023: How to check your 12th board results
The Maharashtra Board published the Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2023 on its official website, students who don’t have internet facility need not worry as they can check the Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2023 offline too. Let’s check the various methods to check the results:
- Online Official Portal
- Third-Party Websites
- Google Search Engine
How to check Maharashtra HSC Result 2023 on official website?
Those who have appeared for the Maharashtra HSC board exams can check their results by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra board, i.e. mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Maharashtra HSC result 2023’
- A new window will open up on the screen
- Enter roll number and mother’s name in the appropriate fields
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’
- Maharashtra Board HSC result 2023 for the entered credentials will open
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same and keep it safe for further references
The Maharashtra HSC Result 2023 available online is just for informational purposes only. Students are advised to collect the original Maharashtra HSC Result 2023 mark sheet and passing certificate from their respective schools.
Maharashtra HSC Results 2023: How to download Maharashtra 12th Results from DigiLocker?
Students can download their Maharashtra HSC Results 2023 via DigiLocker following the steps given below:
- Login to the DigiLocker App using Username and Password
- Go to the ‘Profile’ page and Sync Aadhaar Number. If the DigiLocker Account is already created using Aadhaar Number, need not to sync again
- Click on ‘Pull Partner Documents’ button in the left sidebar
- The next screen will have two dropdowns:
- In the first dropdown, select ‘Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education’
- In the next drop-down, choose Marksheet i.e. HSC Marksheet/ Migration or Passing etc.
- In the next screen enter the required details such as Year of Passing and Roll Number as mentioned on Maharashtra HSC Admit Card
- After clicking on ‘Get Document’ Maharashtra HSC Digital Marksheet/ Certificate will be downloaded.
- Click on Save to Locker’s button to save these documents in the DigiLocker account.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) conducted the Maharashtra HSC 2023 exams between February 21 and March 20. The Board released the Maharashtra 12th time table on the official website. The Maharashtra Board HSC time table was announced for Science, Commerce & Arts streams on mahahsscboard.in. Over 13 lakh students had registered for Maharashtra Board class 12th exam this year.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With a degree in MBA from ICFAI University and work experience in all sectors of education, Jasleen wishes to guide students to choose a perfect academic course in accordance to their personality to build a bright f... Read Full Bio