XLRI admissions for 2nd Batch of XLRI Online Learning Programs begin
After running the XRI Online Programs successfully with the 1st Batch of students, XLRI has opened its admissions for the 2nd Batch intake.
XLRI Jamshedpur inaugurated three postgraduate programs in online mode. These programs were introduced in the context of the changing landscape of management education and in alignment with the New Education Policy (NEP) introduced by the Government of India in 2020. The programs included Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Online), Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (Online), and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Online). After running the XRI Online Programs successfully with the 1st Batch of students, XLRI has opened its admissions for the 2nd Batch intake.
“We bring these 2-year Post Graduate Diploma Programs to the working professionals who want to avail high-quality management education without leaving their job. The programs are offered in direct-to-device mode to ensure that the remote job locations or transfers from one job location to another do not become a constraint for higher education. In addition, bank loan facilities are available for them. These programs are also open to foreign nationals and Indians working abroad, particularly from various SAARC and Gulf countries.”, said Professor Dipankar Bose, Convenor - Admissions & Quality Standards (Non-XAT)
XOL Programs: Key Benefits
- AICTE approved 2-year online program
- Direct-to-device mode – Students can attend from any place
- Bank loan facility available for working executives
- Taught by eminent faculty members of XLRI and experienced industry experts
- Over 22 years of experience in teaching working professionals on the online platform
- Three campus visits of one-week each spread across two years
- Technological support for systematic peer learning
- Provision to take a temporary break and re-join with another batch (subject to relevant rules)
- Partial fee waivers for Women/SC/ST students and scholarships for top academic performers
- Career guidance support
- Access to digital library
- Alumni status and access to XLRI Alumni network
- Open to foreign nationals and Indians working abroad
- Eligible for pursuing doctoral degree upon completion
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com
"Writing is not about accurate grammar, it's about the honest thoughts you put in it". Having a versatile writing style, Anum loves to express her views and opinion on different topics such as education, entertainme... Read Full Bio