The information is available on the official website of the varsity - unom.ac.in. Application forms are meant to be submitted online and manual applications will not be entertained.
The University of Madras has opened a window to permit candidates who have arrears despite finishing their programmes in April 2012 or before. As per a statement from Madras University, there are many candidates belonging to several postgraduate, undergraduate and professional of Science, Commerce, Arts, Management and other courses who finished their courses in April 2012 or before. Despite having arrears beyond the temporary provision, they will be allowed to appear for the next examination i.e. April 2020 as final and last chance. The university also informed the PG students to contact the PG Exam section of the University of Madras to get corresponding paper under existing guidelines.
The information is available on the official website of Madras University - unom.ac.in. Application forms are meant to be submitted online and manual applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates who have finished the course of study and aspire to appear for April 2020 examinations will have to register through online mode only. The last date for online registration will be February 26, 2020 without fine and it will be March 5, 2020 with fine
- The candidates can log-on to the website (www.unom.ac.in) and they need to log in using their register number
- All the credentials should be filled in and no column is to be left blank
- Application submitted beyond the prescribed date will not be entertained and shall be prohibited
- Make online payment by means of SBI Collect using arrear id (available in online arrear application)
- Manual application will not be entertained