MET 2022 registration process to end soon; apply now at manipal.edu
MET 2022 application process will end on April 15. Read to know about MET 2022 dates and more information.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will conclude the MET 2022 registration process soon. Candidates will be able to fill out and submit the MET 2022 application form until April 15 online at manipal.edu. The authorities will not accept any other mode of MET application form 2022.
MET 2022 Dates
|Final date to register for MET 2022||15-Apr-2022|
Phase 1 - 14-May-2022, 15-May-2022, 16-May-2022
Phase 2 - 01-Jun-2022, 02-Jun-2022, 03-Jun-2022
Phase 3 - To be announced
How to fill MET application form 2022?
The candidates to fill out the application form of MET 2022 can follow the given steps.
- Visit manipal.edu
- Click on the application link.
- Candidates will have to provide the required details for registration.
- After registration, the candidates will have to fill out their personal, academic and contact details. The preferred exam centre also has to be selected.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate have to be uploaded as per the official specifications.
- The required application fee has to be paid online i.e., through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Finally, the application form has to be submitted.
After the registration process is over, the candidates will be able to access the MET 2022 slot booking online. Only after the slots are booked, the candidates will be able to download the MET 2022 admit card. Details regarding the MET 2022 exam date, timings, guidelines and more will be released through the admit card.
MET 2022 will be held in three phases. The entrance examination will be held on May 14, 15 and 16 and June 1, 2 and 3 for Phase 1 and 2 respectively. Phase 3 dates will be announced soon. Other MET 2022 exam dates are expected to be released online soon.