IIAD Entrance Test 2023 - Registration open; exam to be held on December 28
The application form can be filled online latest by December 21. The IIAD 2023 exam will be conducted in both online and offline modes.
The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) has started the admission process for IIAD 2023. The online application form for IIAD 2023 is open in online mode; eligible candidates can fill the form up to December 21, 2022. The institute will conduct the IIAD 2022 entrance test on December 28. The exam will be administered in both online and offline modes.
LATEST: To fill the IIAD 2023 application form - Click Here
The IIAD 2023 admission process is conducted in two parts:
- Part 1 - The candidate first appears in the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT); note that those opting for management courses must appear in the iMAT test.
- Part 2 - Next the candidate will have to appear in a personal interview.
How to fill the IIAD 2023 application form
- Get registered - The candidate has to register for the exam using their name, email id, and phone number. Also, select the course and specialization.
- Fill in essential details - The candidate has to next fill in academic, personal, and contact details.
- Pay the application fee - The exam fee is Rs. 2500, which can be paid in online mode, using credit, debit cards, or net banking.
IIAD 2023 programs offered
The Indian Institute of Art and Design offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design
- BA (Hons) Communication Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Business Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication
- Master’s in Fashion Design
- Master’s in Fashion Business Management