IIFT Delhi MBA Admissions for International Business weekend programme begins; Apply by May 31
Candidates Interested in IIFT MBA Admissions 2022 may apply for the same on the official website of IIFT, i.e. iift.ac.in. The last date to apply for the programme is May 31, 2022.
IIFT MBA Admissions 2022
IIFT MBA Admissions 2022: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi has commenced the admission application process for its MBA in International Business weekend programme 2022-25. Candidates Interested in IIFT MBA Admissions 2022 may apply for the same on the official website of IIFT, i.e. iift.ac.in. The last date to apply for the programme is May 31, 2022.
The two-year six-month MBA IB weekend programme is spread over nine trimesters. In each trimester, classes will be conducted on five working days from 9 am to 6 pm at IIFT New Delhi Campus and after that Classes will be held on every Saturday and Sunday from 3 pm to 6:15 pm and 9:15 am to 6:00 pm, respectively. However, amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation, it is likely that IIFT conducts classes online.
IIFT MBA IB Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for the programme must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution with minimum 55% marks. (50% in case students belonging to SC,ST,PwD Category)
Managerial experience (including self-employed) of not less than 3 Years as on June 30, 2022. ‘No Objection Certificate’ from employer is required at the time of admission No age limit.
How to Apply for IIFT MBA IB?
- Go to the official website, i.e. iift.ac.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘MBA IB admissions’
- Fill the application form
- Deposit application fee of INR 1,500 (INR 750 for SC,ST, PH category). SC,ST, PwD category candidate which includes application screening and entrance test fee. For NRI, Foreign Nationals candidates, the application fee is 25 US Dollars (or its Rupee equivalent)
- Scan and upload required documents. SC,ST, PwD, OBC-NCL, General-EWS, Kashmiri Migrants candidates will have to upload the requisite category certificate, as applicable in the central government Institute with the application form.
- Verify and submit the application form