AIBE 2021 Result: Today is last day to apply for rechecking of answer sheets
The result of the AIBE 2021 exam was declared on February 3. Candidates who have failed in the exam only can apply for rechecking of their answer sheets.
The Bar Council of India (BCI) will allow candidates who have failed to qualify the AIBE 2021 exam to apply for rechecking of the answer sheet by February 14, 2022. The rechecking window opened on February 4. Candidates who have received their results as “Fail” can apply for rechecking in online mode following the link given below.
LATEST: To apply for rechecking of AIBE XVI answer sheet - Click Here
Step-wise process to apply for rechecking of AIBE 2021 answer sheets
- Click on the AIBE answer sheet rechecking link
- The candidate will be redirected to a log-in window
- Enter the following details:
- AIBE 2021 roll number
- OTP sent to the registered mobile number/ email id
- The answer sheet rechecking form will appear on screen
- Fill in all the necessary fields
- Also, pay the application fee of Rs. 200
- Submit the form.
Manual rechecking of the AIBE answer sheet by the candidate
The candidate is also allowed to re-check the answer sheet themselves. To apply for manual re-checking, the candidate will have to do the following things:
- Book a time slot for manual re-checking
- Next, personally visit the premises of the Bar Council of India as per the allotted schedule; the schedule will be informed to the candidate on receipt of the application form.
Note that the BCI will not give the Xerox of the answer sheet and answer key to the candidate. This means the candidate has to return these items after checking the answers.
Declaration of AIBE 2021 results for candidates applying for rechecking
The candidate will be informed about the AIBE 2021 rechecking results within days of receipt of the application form.
The AIBE 2021 results that are released after the rechecking process will be considered final.
AIBE XVI Certificate of Practice
In case a candidate qualifies in the AIBE 2021 exam after rechecking results are released, then he or she will be issued the Certificate of Practice (CoP) certificate, which is mandatory to practice in a court of law.