AIIMS registration 2020; last date to edit details in PG basic registration form extended
Wish to make changes to the basic registration form of AIIMS PG 2020, but worried because the deadline has passed? AIIMS gives you a chance; extends the edit window for details filled in the basic AIIMS registration form on the PAAR portal. Last date for submission of the edited forms is now February 21, 5 pm.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has extended the last date for correction of the details filled in the basic registration form of AIIMS PG 2020. Candidates who had registered for the July session of the AIIMS PG 2020 exam can now edit their basic registration form using the edit window up to February 21 (5 pm). This edit window for AIIMS registration forms is available on the PAAR portal, the link to which is given below.
To edit the basic registration form of AIIMS PG 2020, click here
Candidates must note that the details filled in basic AIIMS registration form cannot be edited after the closing date. Also, one must remember that final registration is different from basic registration. The details filled during basic registration of AIIMS PG 2020 cannot be changed during the final registration.
Important dates for PG AIIMS registration 2020
Edit window for basic registration form opens
Last date to make changes to the basic registration form
Provisional status of basic registration will be displayed
Edit window for rejected images (only)
23-Feb-2020 to 25-Feb-2020
Final status of basic registration will be displayed
How to edit the basic registration form of AIIMS PG 2020?
- Click on the link given above
- Login using the Registration ID and password
- Go to ‘My Page’ of the basic registration form
- Edit the required details
- Check the details before submitting the form
- Submit the AIIMS registration form
- Save and print the basic registration change slip
Details that can be edited using the edit window for AIIMS registration
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- PWBD Status
- Id Proof Details
- Identification Mark
- Registered email id
- Registered Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Image of Photograph
- Image of Signature
- Image of Left Thumb Impression
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of ‘Basic Registration Change Slip’ after submitting the edited form
- Status of their basic AIIMS registration forms will be available on the official website from February 22
- Applications rejected due to unacceptable images will be given a second chance, an edit window for such images will be active from February 23 to February 25.
- The final status of the AIIMS PG basic registration forms will be displayed on February 27
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com