NEET MDS 2022 registration started at nbe.edu.in; check important instruction to fill form
NBE has released NEET MDS 2022 application form on its official website. Candidates can do registration till January 24. Read to know more.
NBE has released NEET MDS 2022 application form. Candidates who wish to apply for NEET MDS 2022 can register on the official website of NBE, nbe.edu.in. As per NEET SS 2022 dates, the deadline to submit the application form is January 24. NBE will only accept online application for NEET MDS 2022. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. NEET MDS 2022 is scheduled to be held on March 6 in computer-based mode and result will be declared by January 21.
Important Instructions to Fill NEET SS 2022 Application Form
NEET MDS 2022 application process involves many steps starting with registration, followed by filing in details in the application form, uploading required documents, and paying the application fee. Registration is mandatory to access the online application form for NEET MDS 2022. A login id and password will be generated after successful registration.
Candidates should keep following things ready before filling Application Form:
- Valid Email Id
- Valid mobile number
- Educational Qualification Details
- DCI/SDC registration details
- 10+2 Exam or equivalent details
- Internship Details
- Scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression
How to fill application form?
Candidates can refer to the steps given below to fill application form for NEET MDS 2022:
- Login using the "Applicant Login" section
- Enter the user Id and password
- Enter personal details such as father’s name, category etc and click on ‘’save and next’’
- Enter academic details such as BDS / Primary Medical Qualification, internship details
- Choose the desired centre from the list
- Upload the required documents including scanned images of photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and take a print out of the NEET MDS 2022 application