RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 Answer Key for Level 4 & 6 Releases Tomorrow; Check Details Here
RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key 2022 for Level 4 and 6 will be released on May 13. The window to view the answer key, question paper, objection tracker and payment will close on May 18.
RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 Answer Key for Level 4 & 6 Releases on May 13
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) will release RRB NTPC answer key 2022 for CBT 2 on May 13 at 5 pm. The answer key will be released for Level 4 and 6 for the exam held on May 9 and 10. Along with the answer key, the Railway Boards will also release the RRB NTPC CBT 2 question papers and response sheet. The window to view the answer key, question paper, objection tracker and payment will close on May 18.
After viewing the answer key, if candidates find any discrepancy can raise objection by paying INR 50 for per question. In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the fee paid against such valid objections will be refunded to the candidate after deduction of bank charges. To raise objections, candidates can pay the fee online.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022 Dates
RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key 2022 dates are given in the table below.
Release of RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key
Last date to answer key, question paper, objection tracker and fee payment
CBT 2 exam
09-May-2022 and 10-May-2022
How to Download RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022?
The steps to download RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key 2022 are given below:
- Visit the respective websites of RRBs
- Click on the RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key link
- Clicking the link, the login page opens
- Enter user ID and password
- Candidates will find three tabs: Exam Information, Candidates response, and objection tracker
- To check the RRB NTPC answer key, response sheets, and question papers, go to the ‘Candidate Response’ tab
- The question ID, status, and option chosen by candidates are displayed on the screen
- Download RRB NTPC answer key 2022 and question papers
Check here the official notice-https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/uploads/NTPC_CBT2_PayLevel4&6_Objection-tracker.pdf
How to Raise Objections Against RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022?
The steps to raise objections against RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key 2022 are given below:
- Go to the ‘Objection’ tab.
- Candidates need to select the question ID against which they want to raise the objections
- Select the desired language
- Candidates are also required to mention the reason why they want to raise objections along with the documentary proof
- Objections without a valid reason will be rejected
- To save the objections click on the ‘Submit’ button
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.