DRDO CEPTAM Tier 2 admit card 2019 has been released for Tech A post on January 6. Check here the steps to download the admit card.
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released DRDO CEPTAM Tier 2 admit card 2019 for Tech A post on January 6. The admit card is available on the official website for candidates who have qualified the Tier 1 exam. To download the admit card, candidates need to login using their application number, date of birth and post. The hard copy of the admit card has not been sent to any candidates by post. The admit card has been made available for all the post codes except 0204 (COPA) and 0206 (DTP Operator) posts.
The Tier 2 exam of DRDO CEPTAM 2019 which is Trade Test will be conducted from January 20, 2020 onwards. The trade test will be ITI level in the related trade to test the practical skills of candidates. The trade test will be of one to two hours duration. It is mandatory for candidates to qualify the Trade Test/Skill Test.
How to download DRDO CEPTAM Tier 2 admit card 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the admit card of DRDO CEPTAM Tier 2 admit card.
- Visit the official website of DRDO.
- In the home page, candidates will find the Tier 2 admit card link - https://drdo.res.in:4444/ceptam/result/trade_test_letter/index.php?PCD=0201
- Clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter the required login credentials to download the admit card.
- DRDO CEPTAM admit card appears on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take its printout.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.