Notification for the post of Yantrik by Indian Coast Guard has been released. The online application is going to begin from March 16, 2020 which will continue till March 22, 2020.
Indian Coast Guard is giving an opportunity to diploma holders to join as Yantrik 02/2020 batch. The course is going to begin from August 2020. Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from March 16 to 22, 2020 till 11:59 pm. The total number of posts for Yantrik 02/2020 batch is 37 (approximately).
Before applying for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik post, it is suggested to check the eligibility criteria. Read below the criteria:
- Applications are invited from Indian male candidates having educational qualification and age as mentioned below for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union
- Educational Qualification - Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60 per cent in aggregate. (SC/ST candidates will get a relaxation of 5 per cent in above minimum cut off and top-notch sports person of National level who has achieved 1st, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship
- Age – Candidates with a minimum of 18 years of and a maximum of 22 years of age i.e. born between August 1, 1998 to Jul 31, 2002 (both dates inclusive, there will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
How to Apply
Candidates are meant to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The candidates have to logon to the official website to fill up online application and tap on the opportunities button. Go through the directives carefully and follow the steps given below:
- Tap on the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2020 Batch (Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics /Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering)
- Choose the post to be applied from any one of the following: - (aa) Yantrik Technical (Mechanical), (ab) Yantrik Technical (Electrical), (ac) Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- Read the instructions and click on the 'I Agree' button and the 'Online Application' will be shown
- Proceed to fill up the application
- When done with filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the submit button
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org