Last date to fill MP Vyapam Application Form for Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 today
MP Vyapam application process for Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 will end today. Know how to fill Vyapam application form below.
MP Vyapam will end the application process for Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 today, January 20. However, candidates will be able to make corrections (if any) in their application form latest by January 25.
How to fill Vyapam Application Form?
Interested candidates who have not yet applied for the exam can fill the Vyapam application form on the official website of the board. Candidates can fill MP Vyapam application form 2020 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website of Vyapam
- Click on the Online Form tab present on the Home page of the website
- Click on the Online Form link
- Click on New Registration
- Enter Aadhaar number and captcha code visible on the screen
- Click on Generate OTP
- Note down the Vyapam username and password
- Fill the Vyapam application form
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the prescribed format:
Date of birth certificate/class X marksheet/class XII marksheet
Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Click on Submit
- Pay Vyapam application fee via credit card/debit card/internet banking/UPI. MP Vyapam 2020 application fee for Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test is mentioned below:
MP Vyapam Exam
MP Vyapam Application Fee 2020 (in Rs)
Primary Teacher Eligibility Test
Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Other Backward Class (OBC)/Persons with Disability (PwD)
Once the fee is successfully paid, candidates’ Vyapam application process will be complete.
The MP Vyapam Primary Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted by the board from April 25 onwards.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com