Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the MPTET 2020 application forms. The last date to apply is January 20.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the MP TET application form 2020 on January 6, 2020, on the Board's official website. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for MP TET 2020 exam for Primary School Teachers through the official website- peb.mp.gov.in. The last date to apply for MP TET exam is January 20, 2020. The candidates can make corrections in the form till January 25, 2020
Candidates who have completed four-year B.EL.Ed are eligible to fill the MP TET application form 2020. Along with filling the application form, candidates will also have to pay the application fee as per their category.
Here’s how to fill the MP TET 2020 application form
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link provided above
- Click on the MP TET application form 2020 link
- Generate the OTP as required
- Fill the required details and submit them
- Pay the requisite application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form
- Take a screenshot of the application form and save it for future references
MP TET 2020 Application Fee
General, Other State
The application fee of MP TET can be paid online using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode etc.
- MP TET exam is conducted for two papers - paper I (classes 1 to 5) and II (classes 6 to 8) for those who want to become teachers
- Each paper contains a total of 150 questions of 1 mark each
- The questions are asked from sections like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and II, Math or Science, and Social Science/Environmental Science
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org