UPSC has released the official question papers for CDS 2 and NDA 2 2022 exams. Candidates can raise objections against the question papers till September 11.
NDA 2 & CDS 2 Question Papers 2022 Released Officially by UPSC
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official NDA 2 & CDS 2 question papers 2022. The question papers for both exams have been released on the official website of UPSC in PDF form for all the test booklets. NDA 2 question papers have been made available for Maths and GAT. Whereas, CDS 2 question papers have been released for Maths, GK and English. After checking the question papers, if candidates find any wrong questions, can raise objections till September 11. The objection can be raised through UPSC Online Question Paper Representation Portal. To access the question paper representation portal, candidates need to login with roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
NDA 2 and CDS 2 exams were conducted by UPSC on September 4. NDA 2 result 2022 is expected to be declared in October 2022. CDS 2 result 2022 is expected to be declared in October 2022.
How to Download NDA 2 & CDS 2 2022 Question Papers?
The steps to download NDA 2 & CDS 2022 question papers are given below:
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- Go to the ‘Examination’ tab
- From the drop-down, select the ‘Previous Question Papers’ tab
- Candidates will find separate links for NDA 2 Question Papers 2022 & CDS 2 Question Papers 2022
- Clicking the relevant link, the question paper appears on the screen
- Download the question papers for practice
Download here CDS 2 & NDA 2 Question Papers 2022-https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations/previous-question-papers
Raise objections here-https://upsconline.nic.in/miscellaneous/QPRep/
Advantages of Solving CDS 2 & NDA 2 Question Papers 2022
CDS 2 and NDA 2 question papers can be used by the aspirants planning to appear for these exams in the future. Following are the advantages of solving the question papers:
- By solving the question papers, candidates will know the topics which they need to cover for the exam
- Candidates can identify their strong and weak areas, which will eventually help in planning the study
- Practising the question papers, candidates will learn how to manage time during the exam for answering questions
- Candidates will be able to analyse their preparation for the exam by practising the question papers
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.