The facility to withdraw NDA 1 application form 2020 is available now. Candidates can withdraw their applications for NDA 1 exam till February 11.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has activated the link to withdraw NDA 1 application form 2020 on February 4. The facility to withdraw the application form is available till 6 PM of February 11. To begin with the process, candidates need to login with registration ID. The application form withdrawal facility is available for those candidates who do not want to appear in the exam even after registering for the same.
The application process of NDA 1 closed on January 28. NDA 1 application form was released on January 8, 2020. Candidates could generate the Pay in Slip for the offline fee payment till January 27. While, online payment of application fee could be done till January 28.
How to withdraw NDA application form 2020?
Candidates need to follow the steps below to withdraw the application form.
- Visit the official website, upsc.nic.in
- Click the link ‘Withdrawal of Online Application Form’
- Enter registration ID
- A form appears on the screen
- Fill details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ against the field ‘Do you want to Withdraw Application’
- Agree to the terms and conditions and submit the details
Click here to withdraw NDA application form 2020
Important points to keep in mind
- Provide the details of the registered application.
- There is no facility to withdraw the incomplete application form.
- Separate OTPs are sent to candidates’ registered mobile number and email ID.
- Request for withdrawal is processed only after validating the OTPs.
- After the request for online withdrawal of application is accepted, candidates must print the receipt.
- The withdrawn application cannot be revived.
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.