Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
NDA Application Form 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the list of applicants whose UPSC NDA application form 2022 has been rejected due to non-payment of fees. Rejected applicants can make an appeal within 10 days along with the required documents. The appeal should be made to the respective Under Secretaries, UPSC.
The link to withdraw NDA 2 application form closed on June 20. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had activated the link to withdraw NDA 2 application form 2022 on June 14. To withdraw the application form, candidates had to login with registration ID.
The NDA 2 online form process closed on June 7. NDA 2 application form 2022 was released on May 18 to fill up 400 vacancies for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for 150th course and Indian Naval Academy Courses (INAC) for 112th course commencing on July 2, 2023. This is a good opportunity for candidates who wish to make their career in the defence sector. NDA 2 2022 exam will be conducted on September 4.
NDA 2 Application Form 2022
Interested and eligible candidates could fill NDA 2 application form 2022 online through the link provided on this page. UPSC NDA 2 online form 2022 comprised two parts, Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration. Candidates were required to complete Part 1 registration first before proceeding to Part 2. Fee payment for NDA 2 2022 exam could be done online and offline. Payment of online application fee could be done till June 7. However, offline fee payment to submit NDA application form 2022 could be done till June 6.
NDA 2 Exam Date 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check below the NDA I and II dates 2022 pertaining to the release of the application process.
|NDA 1 Application Events 2022||NDA 1 Application Dates 2022|
Release of application form
Last date to fill and submit the application form
Last date to pay the fees online
Last date to pay the fees offline
Withdrawal of application form
18-Jan-2022 to 24-Jan-2022
|NDA 2 Application Events 2022||NDA 2 Application Dates 2022|
NDA form date
Last date to fill and submit the Nda registration form 2022
Last date of online fee payment
Last date of offline fee payment
Facility to withdraw the application form
14-Jun-2022 to 20-Jun-2022
NDA 2 Online Form 2022
NDA application form comprises two parts: Part I and II. The step-by-step guide for filling both the parts of the NDA application form is explained below:
NDA Form for NDA 2 Exam: Part 1
NDA apply online part I registration is divided into four pages: candidate’s registration, choosing the preferred branch, verifying details and generation of registration ID. Check below the steps to fill Part I of the NDA application form:
Page 1: Candidate’s registration
Candidates are required to enter their personal details, address, and educational qualifications. In the personal details part, candidates had to fill up their name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, nationality, fee remission allowed, community, marital status, etc. There will be four options indicated by the drop-down menu to select education qualification. Candidates need to enter their complete address, email ID, and contact number.
- Applicants are to choose their branches: Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy
- Mark your preference in the order of one to four
- Candidates are also required to enter whether they are students of sanik/military school or son of JCO/NCO/other rank officer?
- Click ‘Continue’ to move to the next page
Check here the list of applicants whose application form has been rejected-https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/FF-NDA-II-22-engl-230622.pdf
Page 3: Verify the details
Candidates are required to verify the details entered by them in the application form. No correction is allowed after the submission of the NDA form. After verifying the details, candidates are required to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the required checkbox.
Page 4: Generation of registration ID
The system displays the registration ID. The page also shows other details such as name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc. With this, the Part I registration is completed. The registration ID is also sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
NDA Application Form 2022: Part II
In part II, candidates need to pay the application fees, select the exam centre, upload scanned images of photographs and signatures. The steps to fill the Part II of NDA application form are given below:
NDA 2 Online Form Fee
- Applicants can pay their fee through cash/credit card/debit card or net banking
- Those who opt for ‘Pay by Cash’ mode are required to take the printout of the system-generated Pay-in-slip during the Part-II registration. They are required to deposit the fee at the counter of SBI on the next working day
- Candidates should note that the fees once paid are not refunded
Selection of exam centre
- Candidates are required to choose NDA exam centre as per their suitability
- They can choose only three exam centres
- Allotment of centre will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis
Uploading of photograph and signature
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and photo-identity card
- The file should not exceed 300 kb and must be less than 20 kb
Before submitting the application form, candidates are required to agree to the declaration and submit the form. Candidates can view the application form by clicking View/Print button.
NDA Application Form Video
Candidates can watch the videos below on how to fill NDA I and II application forms:
Watch the video on how to fill NDA application form
Documents Required to fill NDA Application Form
Before filling the application form for NDA, candidates are asked to keep the following documents ready:
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Photo-identity card in PDF format (Aadhar Card / Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government)
- Bank details to make an online transaction
- Marksheet and admit card of Class 10 and 12
How to withdraw NDA Application Form 2022?
The process to withdraw NDA application form is given below:
- Click the 'Apply Online' link on the home page
- Candidates are redirected to the page that contains the application withdrawal link
- Enter registration ID
- Enter name, gender, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, mobile number, email ID
- Select either 'Yes' or 'No' from the dropdown
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- The withdrawal facility is available for those candidates who do not want to appear in the exam
- Candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application as well as registration ID
- There is no facility to withdraw the application form with incomplete details
- Separate OTPs will be sent to candidates’ registered mobile number and email ID
- Request for withdrawal will only be processed only after validating the OTP
- After the request is accepted for online withdrawal of the application, candidates must print the receipt
- Once the application has been withdrawn it cannot be revived
- On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile
NDA Application Form 2022 FAQs
Q: Till when can I withdraw NDA 2 application form 2022?
Q: When NDA (II) 2022 application form will be released?
Q. When NDA I 2022 application form withdrawal window will be activated?
Q. Who can withdraw NDA application form?
Q: Can women candidates apply for NDA 2022 exam?
Q. I am facing problem in filling the name and address section of NDA application form. What should I do?
Q. What should I do if my name is more than 30 characters?
Q. How the NDA eligibility for the age limit is calculated?
Q. Is it is necessary to fill the pincode in the NDA application form?
Q. How would I move to the next page of NDA application form 2022?
Q. I cannot find the 'I Agree' or 'Declaration' or 'Continue' button in NDA application form. What to do?
Q. What should I do if I cannot proceed further after filling the basic details in NDA application form?
Q. Is it necessary to fill both Part I and 2 of NDA application form?
Q. The screen turned blank or zero registration number after submitting the NDA application form. What to do?
Q. How would I take print out of the NDA application form?
Q. Will there be any refund of application fees if I withdraw my NDA application?
Q. Do I need to submit the hard copy of NDA application form?
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for women candidates for applying to NDA exam?
Q: Do women candidates need to pay the NDA application fees?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
I have scored 76% in science stream in 12th and have taken NDA coaching. What should I do now? I am confused.
2 weeks ago
Try your best to crack the upcoming NDA aur CDS examination. If not possible take up any B.Sc. Course where you get suffering time to maintain your physique and studies and try for AFCAT.
2 weeks ago
The age of applied candidates should be 16.5 to 19.5.
Eligibility criteria for the National Defence Academy application Form 2022 are the following. Candidates must be residents of India or Nepal. Candidates must be unmarried (Applicable for both Male & females). Candidates' DOB must not be before 02 July 2003 and after 01 July 2006. Candidates must...Eligibility criteria for the National Defence Academy application Form 2022 are the following. Candidates must be residents of India or Nepal. Candidates must be unmarried (Applicable for both Male & females). Candidates' DOB must not be before 02 July 2003 and after 01 July 2006. Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination from a recognized board or university. (For National Defence Academy)
Candidates must have passed the intermediate with Physics Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
Does new examination centre "Mandi" belong to Himachal Pradesh for NDA 2 2022?
Why are students born in 2003 not being accepted for the NDA 2 exam?
a month ago
No. Students born after 2nd January 2004 and not later than 1st january 2007 are eligible.
Hello, Yes, Diploma students can apply provided they have passed their 12 exams with subjects that are accepted for NDA. Hope it helps. If you found it useful then upvote or thumb up my answer. Good luck.
Are the Bhutanese 12th graduated students from Bhutan eligible for NDA?
a month ago
Check out the following - https://www.shiksha.com/sarkari-exams/articles/nda-eligibility-criteria-blogId-22425.
Hi. Kindly visit the link given below-