OFB Recruitment 2020: Ordinance Factory Board invites applications for recruitment of 6060 apprentices, 10th pass can ap
Ordinance Factory Board will recruit 6060 trade apprentices. The online application process will begin on January 10 this year.
The Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) invites online applications to fill 6,060 vacancies of trade apprentices in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories across India. OFB falls under Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The online applications will begin on January 10, 2020, and the last date to apply is February 9.
- Non-ITI Category: Candidates must have passed Class 10th (madhyamik or equivalent exam) on the closing date of application with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate and 40 per cent marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- ITI Category: Candidates should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognised by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961. They should also have cleared the Class 10 or Madhyamik or equivalent board exams with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate (both in Class 10 and ITI).
- Candidates should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- The age of the candidates should be between 15 to 24 years as on February 9. There is relaxation in upper age limit for certain category candidates as per Govt Rules.
Here’s how to apply for OFB Recruitment
- Visit the official website at ofb.gov.in
- Fill in the required details
- Submit details
- Candidates must take a screenshot of the form and secure it for future references
Out of the 6060 vacancies, 3847 are in ITI category and 2219 in non-ITI category. The notification to engage Trade Apprentices will be released as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
Click Here to download and read the OFB Recruitment 2020 official notification