RBI Assistant 2019-20 admit card was released on February 3. Check here the steps to download the admit card.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released RBI Assistant prelims admit card 2019-20 on February 3. Candidates can download the admit card till February 15, 2020. Registered candidates can download the admit card online from the official website by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. The hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post.
How to download RBI Assistant admit card?
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the admit card of RBI Assistant.
- Visit the official website, rbi.org.in
- Click the ‘Latest Recruitment’ link on the home page
- Go to the ‘Call Letter’ tab
- Click the admit card link
- Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password
- The admit card appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout
Click here to download RBI Assistant admit card 2019
Details in the admit card
The admit card contains the following details:
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Candidate’s address
- Login ID & Password
- Date of exam
- Reporting time
- Address of exam centre and code
- Scanned photograph
- Space to affix photograph
- Space for Left Thumb Impression & Signature
- Space for Invigilator's Signature
Important points related to the admit card
- Bring one valid photo-identity proof along with RBI Assistant.
- Carry one ballpoint pen.
- Candidates report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the time printed on the admit card.
- Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, mobile phones, etc is not permitted in this examination.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.