SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card for DV Released; Check Skill Test Marks Till Apr 30
SSC Stenographer 2019 admit card for document verification has been released. The document verification will be conducted from April 12. Candidates can check the marks of skill test from April 12 to 30.'
SSC Stenographer admit card for DV
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC Stenographer 2019 admit card for Document Verification. The document verification of candidates who have qualified the skill test will be conducted from April 12. To download the admit card for document verification, candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. A total of 161 candidates have qualified for document verification for the post of Stenographer Grade C and 2,101 have qualified for the post of Stenographer Grade D.
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019?
The steps to download SSC Stenographer admit card 2019 are given below:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Select the admit card tab on the home page of SSC
- Clicking the tab, candidates are redirected to the page that hosts the links of respective regional websites
- Select the region from where candidates have filled the SSC Stenographer application form
- On the admit card login page, candidates need to enter registration ID/roll number/candidate’s name and password
- SSC Stenographer admit card appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout
SSC Stenographer Document Verification
All the candidates while appearing for document verification need to bring the photocopies and original documents. Detailed options for various posts and departments will be taken from candidates either online or at the time of document verification. A candidate will not be considered for a Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he/ she has not indicated his/ her preference for it. Options confirmed at the time of document verification will be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.
Document Required at the Time of DV
Candidates need to bring the following documents for DV.
- Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate if applicable
- Disability Certificate is applicable
- Age Certificate for seeking relaxation
- No Objection Certificate if the candidates are government employee
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.