UPSC Cutoff 2019 for IES/ISS released; check here
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Cutoff 2019 for Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination on January 23, 2010.
The UPSC released the UPSC Cutoff 2019 for IES/ISS 2019 on January 23. It mentions the category-wise recommendation details and cutoff marks in the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019. Candidates who appeared for the written exam and personality test can check the UPSC Cutoff 2019 by visiting the link below.
The UPSC exam for IES/ISS was conducted on June 28, 29 and 30 while the UPSC Result 2019 for IES/ISS was released on January 10 by the commission. The Personality Test for Indian Economic Service Examination, 2019 was conducted between December 16 and 23, 2019.
Here’s how to check and download the cutoff:
- Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
- Click on Cut-off marks on the left
- Cutoff will appear on the screen
- Save and download it on the system
- Take a printout of the same and secure it for future
Candidates can also download the cutoff marks by clicking here
In cases where two or more candidates secured equal aggregate marks in IES/ISS exam 2019, the tie(s) was resolved by the Commission as under:
- Candidates who scored more marks in the total of the four Economics/Statistics papers of 800 marks plus viva voce of 200 marks were ranked higher for the services; and
- In cases where marks were equal even after applying the above point, candidates senior in age were ranked higher.