The Indian Forest Services main result 2019 has been released in the form of a merit list that contains the name and roll number of the qualified candidates.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the result of the Indian Forest Service Main 2019 Examination on January 17, 2019. The exam was held from December 1 to December 8, 2019. To check if you have qualified or not, visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in. The name and roll number of the qualified candidates are available on the website.
Those who have not qualified can check their mark sheets on the Commission’s website within a period of 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after holding Personality Test). This will be made available on the website for 30 days.
Personality Tests (Interviews) of these candidates are supposed to begin in the month of February 2020. Personality Tests will take place in the office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069. From January 24, 2020, the e-Summon Letter of Personality Test of candidates being called for interview will be made available to download from the Commission’s Website.
How to check Indian Forest Services main result 2019
Candidates can check their result by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in
- One can see ‘What’s New’ section in the right panel
- Click on Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2019
- You will see a table
- Click on the PDF file link
- You will be redirected to the complete notification
- The notification will be of 10 pages
- From the third page, you can check the roll number and the name of the qualified candidates
- Download and keep the printout for your further needs
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org