Those candidates who have cracked the prelims exam are meant to appear for the main exam. The main exam of UPSC Geo- Scientist is slated to take place on June 27 and 28, 2020.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the results of the preliminary exam held for the hiring of geo- scientist. From the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in, those candidates who had sat for the exam can check and download their results. Those candidates who have cracked the prelims exam are meant to appear for the main exam. The main exam of UPSC Geo-Scientist is slated to take place on June 27 and 28, 2020. According to the official notification, the candidates would be able to download their e-admit cards from the Commission’s Website almost three weeks before the start of the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020.
UPSC Geo-Scientist prelims result 2020: How to check UPSC Geo-Scientist prelims result
Candidates who appeared for UPSC Geo-Scientist prelims exam can check their result by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSC - upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, under the “What’s New” section, tap on the notification “Written Result (with name): Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2020”
- You will get to see a PDF link
- Click on the link, a complete list of the roll number and name of successful candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout of the result
The notification also informs that cut-off marks and marks of the Combined Geo- Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 would be uploaded on the Commission’s website - upsc.gov.in once the complete procedure of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2020 is over. This means that after the announcement of the final result of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2020. It further informs that no request for modification of centre/discipline for the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020 will be entertained under any situation.