UPTET Result 2019-20 Analysis; Over 40% Candidates Qualify for Primary & Upper Primary Levels

UPTET Result 2019-20 Analysis; Over 40% Candidates Qualify for Primary & Upper Primary Levels

1 min read12K Views 1 Comment FOLLOW US
Shikha
Shikha Anand
Manager - Content
New Delhi, Updated on Feb 7, 2020 13:24 IST

UPTET result 2019-20 was announced on February 6 late evening. However, the result is yet to be out on updeled.gov.in. Over 3.5 lakh candidates have qualified the UPTET exam. Check complete UPTET result analysis 2020 below.   

UPTET result analysis 2019-20

The UPTET 2019-20 result will be released on the official website of the Exam Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh anytime soon today, February 7, 2020. However, the UPTET result was first announced in the late evening of February 6. As per Anil Bhushan Chaturvedi, Secretary, Exam Regulatory Authority, total 3,54,703 candidates have qualified the exam. Out of this, 2,94,635 candidates have qualified the UPTET exam for paper-I (primary level) and 60,068 candidates have passed the UPTET exam for paper-II (upper primary level).

Talking about the UPTET passing percentage, 29.74 per cent candidates have passed the exam for primary level and 11.46 per cent candidates have cleared the exam for upper-primary level, taking the total UPTET passing percentage to 41.20 per cent.       

Total number of candidates who had appeared for UPTET 2019-20 exam stood at 15,14,716 while total 16,56,338 candidates had registered. For further clarity on paper-wise UPTET result 2019-20, candidates can refer the table below:     

Particulars

UPTET Paper-I

UPTET Paper-II

Total

Number of candidates registered

10,83,016

5,73,322

16,56,338

Number of candidates appeared

9,90,744

5,23,972

15,14,716

Number of candidates qualified

2,94,635

60,068

3,54,703

Passing percentage of candidates

29.74%

11.46%

41.20%

Read More:

Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at news@shiksha.com

About the Author
author-image
Shikha Anand
Manager - Content

With a huge appetite for scrumptious food, Shikha is a big foodie and enjoys watching movies the most. Shopping is not really her cup of tea but her favourite pastime is spending quality time with friends and family... Read Full Bio

Comments

(1)

how did you just add up the percentages? The calculations for 'Total' is just wrong

Reply to VISHAL PARWANI 1733326