SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Expected Soon; How to Apply Online
SBI Clerk 2022 notification is expected to be released soon. Any graduate candidates between 20 and 28 years can apply for SBI Clerk 2022. Interested candidates need to apply online for SBI Clerk.
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Releases Soon
State Bank of India is going to release soon SBI Clerk 2022 notification at sbi.co.in. The application process of SBI Clerk 2022 will begin after the release of notification. Interested candidates should keep the desired documents ready to fill the application form. Any graduate candidates between 20 and 28 years can apply for SBI Clerk 2022.
SBI Clerk notification 2022 will furnish details related to the recruitment such exam date, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and all other important details. SBI Clerk exam dates 2022 for prelims and mains exams will be declared along with the notification. SBI Clerk application form fee is INR 750 for the General and OBC categories. However, SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2022?
The steps to apply online for SBI Clerk 2022 are given below:
- Visit the careers page of SBI - sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
- Click the advertisement 'Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)'
- From the drop-down, candidates need to click on 'SBI Clerk apply online' link
- SBI Clerk 2022 registration home page opens
- Select 'Click here for New Registration' tab
- Enter name, phone number, email id, and security code
- After successful registration, registration number and password are generated
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Enter basic details and personal details
- Enter educational qualification, languages known, etc
- Preview the application form
- Upload SBI Clerk handwritten declaration and left thumb impression
- Pay the application fees and take printout of the fee transaction slip
SBI Clerk Selection Process
The selection process of SBI Clerk is divided into two stages-preliminary and mains exams. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment.
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.