SSC MTS 2022 Vacancies Released. Check here details
SSC MTS 2022 vacancies has been released by the Commission on April 27. The last date to apply for the SSC MTS 2022 exam is April 30. Check here for more details.
SSC MTS 2022 Vacancies Released
SSC MTS 2022 exam vacancies have been released by the Commission on April 27. The total number of vacancies for the SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) will be 3,698. The said number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change. SSC released the tentative number of vacancies for the Havaldar in CBIC and CBN earlier with the notification itself. The SSC MTS – Havaldar vacancies are 3609. This makes the total number of vacancies in the SSC MTS 2022 exam 7,301.
How to check SSC MTS 2022 Vacancies?
The candidates can check the SSC MTS 2022 vacancies in the manner given below:
- Go to the official website of SSC –ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC MTS vacancies notice link given at the top under the ‘Latest News’ section
- The SSC MTS vacancies notice will appear on the screen
- Check the number of vacancies given for the SSC MTS and Havaldar post.
SSC MTS 2022 notification was released on March 27. The candidates can apply online for SSC MTS 2022 exam till April 30 and the last date to submit the application fee is May 4. Later on May 5, SSC will start the application correction facility for the candidates.
How to Apply online for SSC MTS 2022?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for SSC MTS 2022 application
Go to the official website of SSC-ssc.nic.in
If the candidate is filling out the form for the first time, generate the SSC registration number first because it is essential to log in to the official website. The SSC registration process is common for all exams.
- Candidates having registration number can log in to the official site and click on the SSC Online application link given under SSC MTS Exam.
- Fill in the personal details as asked in the online application
- Upload the scanned image of Photograph and signature as per the specification given in the application
- Submit the application fee
- And finally, submit the application form.
The candidates can see here details about the SSC MTS registration and online application process.