APS Recruitment 2020: Read how to apply for PRT, PGT and TGT Posts in Army Public School
Aspiring candidates should be a graduate and must be having Diploma in Education/B. Ed with minimum 50 per cent marks in each Combined Screening Board (CSB).
The recruitment process in Army Public School has begun for the year 2020. Candidates can apply for the post of Primary Teachers (PRT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) at a number of schools of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for APS recruitment in the recommended format on or before the last date of the application.
Aspiring candidates should be a graduate and must be having Diploma in Education/B. Ed with minimum 50 per cent marks in each Combined Screening Board (CSB). For the TGT jobs of Army Public School, graduation in the related subject and B. Ed with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in each CSB is required. For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), post-graduation in the concerned subject and B.Ed with minimum 50 per cent marks in CSB Mandatory or Post Graduate in Physical Education with minimum 50 per cent marks in CSB is required.
APS Recruitment 2020: How to apply for APS?
- Visit the official website - awesindia.com
- Download and print the application form
- Fill the name of only one school in a cluster
- All personal details are mandatory. Fill up in Block Capitals.
- Paste one recent coloured passport size photograph on the form and attach one extra photograph for Call Letter
- Send by post to the address - Army Welfare Education Society, Building No: 202, Shankar Vihar, Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi, Pin Code:110010
- Send DD for Rs 100 payable at a bank nearby the location of the school
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com