UPSC CAPF(AC) 2022 Notification Released. Get Here Direct Link to Apply Online
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 notification has been released for 253 vacancies. The last date to apply for the exam is May 10. Check here the steps and direct link to apply.
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Applications Released
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 notification has been released. Union Public Service Commission released the notification online on April 20. The total number of vacancies notified in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) 2022 notification is 253. May 10 is the last day to apply for the exam. Candidates can apply online only and no physical application will be accepted for this exam.
UPSC CAPF 2022 (AC) Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria as given in the official notification. It can be summarised as below:
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Educational Qualification Required:
Graduate from any recognised university. The percentage and subject group do not matter.
Age Limit for UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022
The candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and should not exceed the age of 25 years on August 1, 2022.
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Image specification
The candidates need to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature in the size and format given below:
|Scanned Image||File Size|
|Photograph||3 KB – 40 KB|
|Signature||1 KB – 40 KB|
The format of the files to be uploaded is given in the official notification. The candidates need to adhere to the photo and signature image specifications or else their picture will not be uploaded or there are chances of rejection of their application.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Exam?
UPSC CAPF 2022 application has two parts.
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Application Part-I
- Go to the official website of UPSC-upsconline.nic.in and click on the link given corresponding to CAPF 2022 exam
- Click on the Part I Registration - “Click Here for Part-I” link
- An instructions page will appear on the screen on clicking the above tab
- Read and understand the instructions and proceed only after understanding them fully
- Press the ‘Yes’ Button given at the bottom.
- UPSC CAPF 2022 Application Form will appear on the screen
- Fill in the personal details, such as
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Parents’ names
- Email ID
- Postal address
- Educational qualification, etc.
Pay the application fee as per the category of the candidate. After completion of part-I, a registration number and password will be sent to the mobile number and email id of the candidate.
Direct Link to apply online for UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 exam-https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Application Part-II
For filing the UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 application part–II, click on the Part-II link given on the application home page
- A new screen will appear, the candidates need to log in with the newly generated registration number and password.
- Choose the exam centre
- Upload the scanned image of a recent passport size photograph
- Upload the signature
- Read the declaration and submit the application form.
The last date to apply for the UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 exam is May 10. After the application process, UPSC will activate the application withdrawal facility from May 17 to 23. Earlier, UPSC released the UPSC CAPF answer key of previous year.