St Joseph's University Placement - Average Package & Highest Salary ,Lalbagh Rd., Bangalore
Placements: We don't have a placement cell for our course. It will come up soon. Students who have good skills are eligible to apply to industries and other academic fields. Students come under the college placement systems by default.
Infrastructure: Classrooms and labs are good. Classrooms are small. The library is very vast, and it has many relevant books. The food served in the canteen is good. They provide a variety of food items. A few sports and games facilities are available in our college. We play them during break...
Placements: I did not opt for placements, but an average number of our batchmates got placed. Top recruiting companies were D.E. Shaw, TCS, etc.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college and hostel was well-maintained and modern. Classrooms, libraries, and laboratories were spacious, well-equipped, and conducive to learning. The campus was clean, safe, and aesthetically pleasing. It provided a comfortable and inspiring environment for students.
Placements: I am in my second year. I'm not eligible for recruitment now. It takes place in the third year. Many top recruiting companies visit our campus. Top recruiting companies like Google, etc., visit our campus.
Infrastructure: The food served in the canteen is good. They are delicious. They serve fruit bowls and other food items. Nearly 120 students can fit in a single classroom and sit comfortably. Our college has excellent infrastructure. Wi-Fi is available throughout the campus. The library and computer labs are g...
Placements: Around 38 students got placed in our course. The highest salary package offered is 1 LPA. The average salary package offered is Rs. 70,000 per annum, and the lowest salary package offered is Rs. 58,000 per annum. The top role offered is HR.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is quite good. The seating arrangements are very good. Restrooms are available on the first and fourth floors only, which is a bit little difficult in case of emergencies.
Placements: Around 10 out of 60 students got placed in our course. All students got internships from our college in TCS. Top recruiting companies are KPMG, Nielsen, Aditya Birla, Blue Global, and Shell.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is good. Our lab is air-conditioned. Our canteen and its food are good. The ground and library are well-maintained. The library is a good place to study. Our campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
Placements: About 25% of students got placed in our college. Many companies visit our college to recruit students. The highest salary package offered is 16 LPA. The average salary package offered is 10 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 5 LPA. Top recruiting companies are KPMG, Nielsen, and Aditya Birla Group. All students got internships from our college in the 4th semester. TCS will take the remaining students who did not get any internships. Top roles offered are data scientist and associate d...
Placements: Our college provides good analytical and conceptual skills to students so they can get good jobs with good salary packages. Top roles offered are data analyst, business analyst, and machine learning engineer.
Infrastructure: Our college provides good facilities and infrastructure. The hostel is good and provides a good menu. Our college supports sports.
Placements: About 25% of students got placed in our college. The highest salary package offered is 16 LPA. The lowest salary package offered is 3.5 LPA. Almost 100% of students got internships from our college. Top recruiting companies are KPMG, Neilsen, Aditya Birla Group, Blue Global, and Shell. Top roles offered are data analyst, data scientist, data engineer, and machine learning engineer.
Infrastructure: Our labs are clean and good. All systems have high computing power. Our classrooms are air-conditioned. The food ser...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Know more about this College
St. Joseph’s University Notifications
View null of similar colleges
- Indian Academy Degree College
- Bangalore University
- Christ University
- Mount Carmel College
- NITK Surathkal - National Institute of Technology
- Jain Deemed-to-be University, Bangalore
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Symbiosis School of Economics, Symbiosis International, Pune
- AIMS Institutes
- St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad
2 months ago
17 Step by Step process to Enroll for CA Course1) Go to the ICAI official website. 2) Click on the E-services tab at the top of the screen (mark e-services)3) Click on the student services tab from the next page (mark student services)4) Choose the Entry Level form for Foundation entry or Direct ...17 Step by Step process to Enroll for CA Course
1) Go to the ICAI official website.
2) Click on the E-services tab at the top of the screen (mark e-services)
3) Click on the student services tab from the next page (mark student services)
4) Choose the Entry Level form for Foundation entry or Direct entry for the next page.
5) You will come to the registration form window. The first window will ask for all your personal details like Name, address, phone number, email id, date of birth, and nationality.
6) After filling the blank fields, click on generate OTP. You will be asked to fill the captcha given. After submitting the captcha OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP and validate it.
7) Once the registration for the website is completed students will be routed to their personal dashboard. This dashboard will contain all the necessary information related to students throughout the course. Students can set their own personal username and password for further use.
8) Students will again have the personal details window on the next page. Some of the fields will be from the previous page, the other details need to be submitted here.
9) Submit the details by clicking on Save and Next. If there are no compulsory fields pending, you will be directed to the next window, Qualification Details.
10) Submit all your self-attested scanned qualification Certificate along with marks obtained here. Students need to provide their roll number, marks, percentage along with the PDF file.
11) Once all your qualifications are uploaded, select Hindi or English as your medium of the exam.
12) The next page open will be for payment details. Before submitting payment details students need to upload the necessary documents.
13) Submit your account details and initiate the payment for the CA foundation course or intermediate course under the direct entry system.
15) Student registration number will be assigned to students on completion of registration. Till the time the application having any discrepancies will be shown pending. You then need to follow the instruction flashed on the dashboard and submit the required documents again.
16) Once all the documents and information are checked, ICAI will register your application for the CA course. You can use the SRN number to login into your dashboard in the future.
17) You will receive Mail from CDS (Centralized Dispatching System) regarding study material after you make the payment.
Will I only get the job as an accountant after completing B.Com?
3 months ago
After B.Com (Bachelor OF COMMERCE), you can work as:Book KeeperProbationary OfficerTrainees in BPO/KPORetail ManagerHowever, it is recommended that you go for higher degree after your Bachelors. After Bachelor of Commerce-B.Com, you can go for a number of courses such as M.A. M.Com M.Sc. (Economi...After B.Com (Bachelor OF COMMERCE), you can work as:
Trainees in BPO/KPO
However, it is recommended that you go for higher degree after your Bachelors. After Bachelor of Commerce-B.Com, you can go for a number of courses such as M.A. M.Com M.Sc. (Economics), M.Sc. (Hotel Management), M.Sc. (Design-Interior & Furniture), M.Sc. (Design- Fashion), M.Sc. (Design-Multimedia), M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication), M.Sc. (Film and TV Production), M.A. (Theatre and Television), M.A. (Sociology), M.A. (Psychology), M.A. (History), M.A. (Political Science), M.A. (Public Administration), M.Sc. (Geography), M.A. (Education), M.Sc. (Computer Science ), and M.Sc. (Information Technology). You can select any of the above as per your interest. It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well-known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some universities for your help:
Lovely Professional University, Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) - Delhi, Department of Commerce - Christ University - Bangalore, Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR) - Delhi, Hansraj College - Delhi, Loyola College - Chennai, St. Joseph's College of Commerce - Bangalore etc. These universities offers excellent learning atmosphere to its students. Few of these universities provides extensive learning programs and exposure to the students.
4 months ago
Yes definitely you can become accountant ab B.Com mainly focuses on accounting if you have desired skills you can definitely work in a reputed company as a accountant.
When will the applications open for M.Sc in psychology at SJC Bangalore?
2 months ago
The Applications of SJC Bangalore will open for all PG courses from 5-01-2023.
What is the last date of application at St. Joseph's College for M.Sc. in Food Science and Technology?
4 months ago
According to the official website of St. Joseph's College, Bangalore admissions for the Master of Science in Food Science and Technology course are already closed in the month of April 2022.Therefore, you need to wait for the new admission. Admissions are expected to begin by April 2023.Eligibili...According to the official website of St. Joseph's College, Bangalore admissions for the Master of Science in Food Science and Technology course are already closed in the month of April 2022.
Therefore, you need to wait for the new admission. Admissions are expected to begin by April 2023.
Eligibility Criteria: You must have a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Technology degree in relevant subjects.
4 months ago
According to the official website of St. Joseph's College, admissions for the MSc in Food Science and Technology course are already closed until further notice.Therefore, you need to wait for new admission dates.You are advised to apply after you have received your documents, as you will be requi...According to the official website of St. Joseph's College, admissions for the MSc in Food Science and Technology course are already closed until further notice.
Therefore, you need to wait for new admission dates.
You are advised to apply after you have received your documents, as you will be required to submit all related documents during admission.
New admissions are expected to begin by April.
To be eligible for admission to the M.Sc. in Food Science and Technology program, you must have a B. Sc. or B. Tech. degree in relevant subjects.
Hi Is there any age limit for international bba twinning program? Could you please suggest few university which offers this course.
4 months ago
17 years and above age is allowed. But you have to complete 12 years of schooling with good percentage.
How to apply online application for CA course.
Reply to Manisha Kn