ICSI has activated the CSEET registration portal. The first CSEET exam will be conducted in Computer-Based Mode in May 2020. Know here how to fill the registration form.
Recently, ICSI had announced major changes in the curriculum of ICSI CS programme. The institute discontinued the CS Foundation programme and replaced it with CS Executive programme for all categories of students. The existing Foundation programme students are allowed to appear in the exam until the expiry of the validity of their registrations. Such students, after passing the Foundation Programme Examinations, may register for ICSI CS Executive Programme.
Before registering for CSEET, candidates should keep the following documents ready:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- DOB certificate
- Admit Card of Class 12th
- Pass Certificate/ Marksheet of Class 12th
- Category Fee
- Identity Proof
How to register for CSEET?
- Visit the official website icsi.edu
- Click on 'Online Services'
- Select ‘Register for CSEET’ from the drop-down
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click, 'Proceed to CSEET registration'
- Fill the basic details
- Enter the fee details
- Upload documents
- Preview the application form
- Click on 'Confirm Application' button after previewing
- Select payment mode and click on the Next button
- Transaction ID is generated
|Details||Fee (In Rs)|
CSEET registration fee
CSEET Exemption Fee
CSEET passed & CS Foundation passed- Nil
ICAI Final passed & ICMAI Final passed- 5,000
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.