CSIR NET E-Certificate 2022 Notice Released @csirhrdg.res.in; check list of documents
CSIR NET E-Certificate 2022 notice has been released by the CSIR. The Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2021 qualified candidates need to send self-attested copies of a few documents to download the certificate. Check the full list of documents below.
CSIR NET E-Certificate 2022 Notice Released
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released an official notice regarding the issue of certificates to qualified candidates for the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2021 exam. As per the official notice, the CSIR NET E-Certificate 2022 will be issued to qualified candidates after the verification of documents.
The CSIR NET certificate will be issued based on the final result released by the CSIR. The CSIR NET final result 2022 lists down the roll numbers of the qualified candidates in three parts:
- Part I - Candidates qualified for CSIR JRF/LS and JRF only.
- Part II - Candidates qualified for UGC JRF/LS and JRF only.
- Part III - Candidates qualified for Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET).
Candidates who have been named in Part I of the CSIR NET result 2022 need to send the self-attested photocopies of a few documents. These qualified candidates can download their CSIR UGC NET E-Certificate upon the document verification.
However, candidates named in Part II and Part III of the CSIR NET result need to contact the University Grants Commission (UGC) or National Testing Agency (NTA) to get their e-certificates.
List of documents to be sent by qualified candidates to download CSIR NET E-certificate 2022
Candidates who have qualified the CSIR NET June 2021 exam for CSIR JRF/LS and JRF only (Part I) need to send the self-attested copies of the following documents through an email to email@example.com:
- Marks Statement (CSIR NET scorecard) with rank and result that is available at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Class 10 certificate (issued by the respective board) as proof of date of birth.
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/ MSc/ equivalent degree.
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks.
- CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc conversion formula of their respective University/Institute or certificate from concerned University/Institute clearly stating the percentage of marks in the qualifying degree.
- Bifurcation of marks/period in case of the dual degree.
- SC/ST Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest OBC Caste Certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website (www.ncbc.nic.in).
- PwD candidates should submit certificates as per Government of India rules.
- EWS category certificate (Income and Asset Certificate) issued by the appropriate competent authority, for the financial Year 2020-2021 or 2021-22 as per format given in Appendix-V of the Information Bulletin of the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET June 2021.
Note: Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc or equivalent) for CSIR NET June 2021 session need to submit the above-mentioned documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.