CEED 2020 Sample Paper Released
IIT Bombay has released the official sample paper for CEED 2020. Go through important instructions and steps to solve CEED sample paper here.
Official sample paper for CEED 2020 has been released on the exam website by IIT Bombay. Candidates are informed that CEED sample paper has been made available by exam authorities to give students a general look and feel of the design entrance exam. The sample paper for CEED 2020 has four questions each in every section, that is, Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions, Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Important Instructions to View CEED Sample Paper 2020
In order to solve CEED 2020 sample paper, aspirants need to keep the below mentioned pointers in mind.
- The sample paper for CEED exam will open as a test on your browser.
- The aim of the sample paper is to help aspirants navigate through the test, that is, how to answer a question, how to go to the next question, how to keep the answer under review etc.
- Candidates do not need to enter their registration ID and password to attempt the sample paper, the login details are already entered and aspirants simply need to click on the ‘Sign In’ button to attempt the questions.
- CEED sample paper is designed to run on a computer browser and it may not work properly on a tablet or mobile device.
- The total duration of CEED sample paper is 50 minutes and candidates will be able to see Part B of the test only after 30 minutes of the commencement of the test.
Steps to Solve CEED 2020 Sample Paper
- Open CEED 2020 official website
- Navigate to ‘Updates’ section
- Click on practice test link
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
- Read instruction and click on ‘Next’ button
- Check the disclaimer dialogue box and click on ‘I am ready to begin’ button
- View and solve CEED sample paper