Manashjyoti HazarikaManager Content
CEED Sample Paper and Question Paper 2023 - IIT Bombay releases the year-wise question papers and answer keys for the CEED entrance exam after the conduct of the entrance exam. This means the CEED 2023 question paper and answer keys will be available after the conclusion of the CEED 2023 exam. In the meantime, the candidate can prepare for the exam by solving previous years' CEED question papers given below. Simply click on the question paper pdf to download; no log-in is required.
The answer keys can be used by the candidate to consult their solutions.
By solving CEED question papers, the candidate will get to know the types of questions asked in the entrance exam, the marking scheme, the difficulty level of questions asked, weightage, and more. Along with question papers, the candidate must also solve CEED 2023 sample papers, which are easily available in the market. CEED sample papers can help the candidate improve problem-solving and time management skills, and clarify doubts.
Note that IIT Bombay conducts a sample exam, wherein candidates can also appear in a CEED mock test.
CEED Question paper Highlights
The CEED 2023 question paper will be divided into two parts - A and B. While Part-A will be a computer-based test with objective-type questions, Part-B will be a drawing-related test. Check major highlights for both the parts of the CEED question paper.
|CEED Exam Pattern Particulars||Part A||Part B|
|Number of questions||
|Type of questions||
|Language of question paper||English|
- CEED exam pattern 2023
- CEED 2023 syllabus
- How to prepare for CEED 2023?
- How to prepare for CEED Part-A?
- How to prepare for CEED Part-B?
CEED Previous Year Question Papers (2010-2021)
Download CEED sample papers and question paper PDFs for past 12 years below.
|CEED Exam Years||Question Papers||Answer Key|
The question paper will be available after the exam.
Candidates can practice:
|CEED 2022||CEED 2022 Answer Key|
|CEED 2021||CEED 2021 Question Paper||CEED 2021 Answer Key|
|CEED 2020||CEED 2020 Question Paper||CEED 2020 Answer Key|
|CEED 2019||CEED 2019 Question Paper|
|CEED 2018||CEED 2018 Question Paper|
|CEED 2017||CEED 2017 Question Paper|
|CEED 2016||CEED 2016 Question Paper (Rest of India)|
|CEED 2016||CEED 2016 Question Paper (Chennai Region)|
|CEED 2015||CEED 2015 Question Paper|
|CEED 2014||CEED 2014 Question Paper|
|CEED 2013||CEED 2013 Question Paper|
|CEED 2012||CEED 2012 Question Paper|
|CEED 2011||CEED 2011 Question Paper|
|CEED 2010||CEED 2010 Question Paper|
CEED Preparation Guides
Download CEED preparation guides to ace the Design entrance exam:
- How to prepare for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
- Prepare like CEED Toppers
- CEED Exam Analysis by Experts
- How to Crack Interviews of Top Design Entrance Exams
- Important Design Entrance Exams Students Should Not Miss
CEED Mock Test 2023
The official CEED 2023 mock test (or sample exam) will be released close to the exam; in the meantime, candidates can take the CEED sample exam for CEED 2022.
The sample exam has to be attempted in online mode and contains only four questions per section, i.e., Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions, Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). This is because the primary aim of releasing the sample paper is to ensure that aspirants get acquainted with the look and feel of the design entrance exam.
Other things that aspirants need to keep in mind while attempting a sample exam are mentioned below:
- The sample exam question paper is not exact replica of the CEED examination
- This sample paper will help aspirants to understand how the CEED exam interface looks/ works.
- To view CEED part B of the Sample/ Practice test, aspirants need to wait for 30 minutes.
Steps to Solve CEED Sample Paper
Check quick steps to solve CEED sample paper below:
- Open CEED 2022 official website - http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Navigate to the 'Updates' section
- Click on a practice test link
- Click on the 'Sign In' button
- Read the instruction and click on the 'Next' button
- Check the disclaimer dialogue box and click on the 'I am ready to begin' button
- View and solve the CEED sample paper
Important Instructions for CEED Sample Paper 2023
While solving CEED sample paper candidates need to keep the below-mentioned points in mind.
- The total duration of the CEED sample paper is 50 minutes
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available for students to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. Candidates will not be required to end or submit their papers.
- Candidates can click on the ">" arrow which appears on the left-hand side to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window. To view the question palette again, one can click on "
- Aspirants can click on their "Profile" image on the top right corner of their screen to change the language during the exam for the entire question paper. On clicking the Profile image, a drop-down will appear to change the question content to the desired language.
Navigating to a Question:
To answer a question, candidates need to perform the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of their screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does not save the answer to the current question.
- Click on the 'Save & Next' button to save the answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on the 'Mark for Review & Next' button to save the answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
Answering a Question:
Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect the selected answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the 'Clear Response' button
- To change the chosen answer, candidates need to click on the button of another option
- To save the answer, aspirants must click on the 'Save & Next' button
- To mark the question for review, click on the 'Mark for Review & Next' button.
- To change the answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
Navigating through sections:
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section one is currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the 'Save & Next' button on the last question for a section, candidates will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section
- Aspirants can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- Candidates can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette
Instruction for images:
- To zoom the image provided in the question roll over it
Download CEED Question Papers
Download CEED Prep Guides
Important FAQs regarding CEED Question Papers
Q. When will CEED 2023 question paper be released?
Q. Is CEED a difficult exam?
Q. How do I prepare for CEED?
- Have a thorough understanding of the CEED exam pattern and syllabus
- Prepare a well thought-out time-table and stick to it
- Work on improving your observation and visualisation skills
- Practice drawing and sketching everyday
- Attempt at least last 10 years' CEED question papers
- Take CEED mock tests and practice sample papers
Q. How many students appear for the CEED exam?
Q. How many attempts are allowed for CEED exam?
Q. Does IIT Bombay release CEED sample paper for practice?
Q. Where can I get CEED previous years' question papers?
Q. What is the benefit of solving CEED question papers?
Q. What kind of questions are asked in CEED paper?
Q. Is there negative marking in CEED question paper?
- 0.2 marks are deducted in MSQs
- 0.5 marks are deducted in MCQs
- There is no negative marking in NAT
Q. What kind of questions are asked in Part-B of CEED question paper?
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Q. How much weightage do Part-A and -B hold in the exam?
- Part-A: 25 per cent
- Part-B: 75 per cent
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
How many students qualified for CEED 2022 and how many seats are there in M.Des in different institutes in which admission is through CEED?
,CEED 2022 examination - The CEED 2022 scorecard is available for download from March 12; the ultimate date to down load scorecards is June 14. CEED 2022 scorecard will incorporate part A marks for all applicants. But, part-B marks, general marks, merit ranks are allocated most effective to candi...,CEED 2022 examination - The CEED 2022 scorecard is available for download from March 12; the ultimate date to down load scorecards is June 14. CEED 2022 scorecard will incorporate part A marks for all applicants. But, part-B marks, general marks, merit ranks are allocated most effective to candidates who have qualified in part A. IIT Bombay had launched the element-A cut-off marks for CEED 2022 on February 10 inside the form of suggest and popular deviation. The mean deviation is 18.62, even as the standard deviation is eleven.93. The very last rating of CEED 2022 could be prepared by way of giving 25% weightage to part A and 75% weightage to part B. The result of the CEED 2022 examination was declared on March eight. CEED 2022 exam was hung on Jan 23 and had two components. Component A changed into held in on line mode, whereas element B turned into conducted in pen-and-paper mode. The very last solution key for Paper A became released on Jan 31. The draft answer key, along with the reaction sheet and QP, for part A became launched on Jan 25. CEED exam has elements A and B. component A includes objective type questions (to be attempted in on-line mode) while component B of the exam includes subjective questions (to be attempted in offline mode). CEED component B assessments the design, drawing and writing talents of the candidate. CEED result information 2022 is as follows:-
The consequences of CEED 2022 has been declared by IIT Bombay on March eight. The effects encompass the marks received via candidates in element A for all candidates who have regarded within the CEED 2022 front examination. However, the marks of part B will best be released only for shortlisted applicants. It may be referred to that the shortlist will be organized primarily based on component A marks. Additionally, all shortlisted applicants will be issued a rank. Component B is descriptive and as such it will be evaluated holistically based on the criteria referred to inside the question paper. Additionally, the evaluated answer publication for component B will now not be launched to the candidate. In addition, there will be no provision to re-evaluate both element A or component B. For information regarding you may visit the following Shiksha link:-
Hope this helps!
14 Institutes accepting CEED
CV Raman Road, Bangalore