KV Class 1 Admission 2022 third merit list to be released today at kvsangathan.nic.in
Parents and guardians must note the third merit list of KV Admissions will be released on the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in.
KVS Admissions 2022 Third Merit List
KVS Admissions 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is all set to release the third merit list of KV Class 1 admission 2022-23 today, i.e. May 10. The authorities announced the first merit list of KV admission 2022 Class 1 on May 3 and KVS Admissions second merit list was released on May 6. Parents and guardians must note the third merit list of KV Admissions will be released on the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in.
In case of any unreserved category, KVS will release a provisional selection list as per the priority service category for unreserved seats from May 6 to May 17. According to the official schedule, the last date for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2022 to all classes, except Class 11 is June 30.
KVS has displayed the list category-wise on various Kendriya Vidyalaya websites and the information will also be available on the school notice boards as per the revised Kendriya Vidyalaya admission schedule.
Earlier, the authorities released KV revised guidelines for admissions 2022. According to the revised guidelines, student seeking admission in Class 1 must be at least 6 years old as of March 31 of that particular academic year and should not be more than 8 years old on March 31. "Child born on 1st April should also be considered," say the guidelines.
How to check KV Class 1 admission list?
Parents and guardians may follow the steps given below to check KV Admissions third merit list for Class 1:
- Go to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website - kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the admission link "admissions to Class 1"
- Under the "Lottery Result System" section, select the state and Kendriya Vidyalaya branch
- Click on the lottery result according to the category
- KV admission 2022-23 for Class 1 third merit list will appear on the screen
- Download the PDF file for future reference